Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love my RX. The S looks great. I put custom fonts and graphics on my RX, it would look killer on the big screen on the S.
5A18A163-6344-4C42-A73C-229590A805E7_zpsaqqfetom.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, it's the lazy LW, replying to his own posts to get back into the current part of this thread.:sneaka:

I've been motel room-bound, since Liz had to leave, go to Mom's house, and take Mom's Teacup Yorkshire Terrier to the vet, as Mom had to work today.

The dog is suffering from kidney failure, and Mom has spent close to $8K to keep Annabelle going, as it was her late sister's dog.

Her niece, Liz's cousin, who has serious substance abuse problems, was caring for the dog (haphazardly - while in her care, the poor dog lost every tooth - except one) and had mentioned to Liz's younger brother that she was going to take the dog to the pound.

He took the dog from her, and called Mom. Mom has taken care of Annabelle ever since.

She's a tiny little thing, maybe 3.5 pounds. Her tongue hangs out sideways, so she's a RIOT to look at.

I'll take a picture when I see her again, and share it with everyone in this thread.

She's as cute as a button, but she's is guaranteed to bring gales of laughter. Her picture would probably go viral on Twitter, with a humourous meme like "Don't mess with me - my tooth is LETHAL."

I await Liz, and dinner. I've taken the dogs out, and they're still going stir-crazy 'cause they miss Liz. I miss her, too.

Be well, everyone - here's another pic of the house we're moving into.

LW & Liz :hug:

View attachment 51596
Good to hear from you . Hope you and Liz at doing good. The room is beautiful.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just now got home from work. Burnt my thumb with a sheet pan today. Instantly blistered. Just a baby burn today
978e7005f45ab605d0b208131284efd5.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme my friend might try some Aloe Vera on it buddy it's good on burns
I have been in a active war against my aloe plant. The thing won't die no matter what I do to it

I have way to much of it. I cut off pieces for burns and scrapes almost daily. I'm a serious danger to myself

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cv knocking on with my peeps from Vegas. This is me....
eaba58d6cb13488c7f40dba164bc2f18.jpg

I fell off a curb. Sprained both ankles. Not even drunk, just not paying attention. This really sucks but at least it's at the end of the trip and not the beginning.

Edit:: still got my vape in my hand though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I fell off a curb. Sprained both ankles. Not even drunk, just not paying attention. This really sucks but at least it's at the end of the trip and not the beginning.

Awe Kimber so sorry to hear that (hugs) what a way to end your vacation hope they get better real soon that sucks.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh no! So sorry love. Glad it didn't happen in the beginning and hope you feel better quick

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

that sucks! - like you said- you saved the mod!!
and you'll bever forget the trip. - oops vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors