Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
80262e243a88b876294641c7999ff458.jpg

My toes are turning black

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The GOOD news:)......My son won 2nd Place in his Science Fair @ his school :confetti:, for the 4th graders...out of 60+ students in his grade. His experiment was on the STRONGEST paper towel. In case you're wondering.....Out of 4 different brands.....BRAWNY was the strongest :teehee:. I think that the YouTube video that we did.....put him a bit above most.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The BAD news. Went to the hospital last night. My brother is still there. Yesterday, the Dr. was thinking that my brother's stomach problems are some kind of bacterial infection. Started treating him for that, based on what they THINK. My brother said that after all day, the medication that he is on now is NOT helping anything. He is having occasional sharp, shock-like pains. He still can't eat anything, and ice chips are still bothering him as well. I thought, maybe a bad ulcer....IDK?! Either way, he's still not fixed, he can't eat or really drink anything, and I can tell....he's in ALOT of pain. I guess we'll see what today brings. I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for everybody's thoughts/prayers/words etc.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The BAD news. Went to the hospital last night. My brother is still there. Yesterday, the Dr. was thinking that my brother's stomach problems are some kind of bacterial infection. Started treating him for that, based on what they THINK. My brother said that after all day, the medication that he is on now is NOT helping anything. He is having occasional sharp, shock-like pains. He still can't eat anything, and ice chips are still bothering him as well. I thought, maybe a bad ulcer....IDK?! Either way, he's still not fixed, he can't eat or really drink anything, and I can tell....he's in ALOT of pain. I guess we'll see what today brings. I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for everybody's thoughts/prayers/words etc.
Sorry they haven't found out what is wrong with your brother yet and hope they find out what is wrong soon. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cv knocking on with my peeps from Vegas. This is me....
eaba58d6cb13488c7f40dba164bc2f18.jpg

I fell off a curb. Sprained both ankles. Not even drunk, just not paying attention. This really sucks but at least it's at the end of the trip and not the beginning.

Edit:: still got my vape in my hand though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry that happened to you Kimber. Hope you are well soon.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I fell off a curb. Sprained both ankles. Not even drunk, just not paying attention. This really sucks but at least it's at the end of the trip and not the beginning.

That SUCKS! You're not supposed to bring that home from Vegas! Hope ya get healed up soon.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh my geeeezzzzz, Kimber!!!
((((BIG hugs))))))

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VAPEBREAK! First one in and I'm kitchen leader today. Gonna be a good day so long as everyone listens and does what they need to

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm out. Time to head to the Ford truck plant and do this interview. It's the first in person interview for the position. If I am considered, there will be two more. Hopefully it goes well. I would be the MP&L supervisor for the plant. Wish me luck!
Good luck with your interview.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I'm out. Time to head to the Ford truck plant and do this interview. It's the first in person interview for the position. If I am considered, there will be two more. Hopefully it goes well. I would be the MP&L supervisor for the plant. Wish me luck!
If you get the job, can you hook me up with a f150?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pfft that just means Monday is 2 days away lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Well, 3.... but this weekend, it means my birthday is 2 days away. Sunday I'll be double-nickels. :D

Getting old sucks, but compared to the alternative... it's not so bad. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I will be away this weekend so I'll say it now.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Thx. :D I'm getting to the age where just HAVING another birthday is almost an actual achievement. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors