Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO you were a gang banger ? Can you do the hand signals lol. Certainly no one here would have ever thought that of you but glad you turned away from it and became who you are. It's always good to see you around here your one of this gang now !
Lol yes, I was a "gangbanger"...lol from about 14yrs to 21yrs....I'm glad I got out and got to keep life time friends!

Vape on

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Elllllllllllllllooooooo
animated-smileys-3_zps0f6hsqxb.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The BAD news. Went to the hospital last night. My brother is still there. Yesterday, the Dr. was thinking that my brother's stomach problems are some kind of bacterial infection. Started treating him for that, based on what they THINK. My brother said that after all day, the medication that he is on now is NOT helping anything. He is having occasional sharp, shock-like pains. He still can't eat anything, and ice chips are still bothering him as well. I thought, maybe a bad ulcer....IDK?! Either way, he's still not fixed, he can't eat or really drink anything, and I can tell....he's in ALOT of pain. I guess we'll see what today brings. I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for everybody's thoughts/prayers/words etc.
Please keep us posted, I hope things improve for him, he's in the right place to get better!!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme my friend good to see them let you control the kitchen buddy
Everything went rather smooth untill everyone gave up at about 12:30. I ended up flipping my lid about raw (I do mean RAW) chicken strips comming up from our fryers and my manager started yelling at me for yelling about RAW CHICKEN!
Those dumbshits will end up killing someone one of these days.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doin' good, relaxing for the day:cool::cool:

hey lady... question for you: how long does it take for the forum to update you with the donator banner, after donating? It was right at 3:01pm when I donated, and it's been almost an hour, and the banner still isn't there.

Andria

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love how she still had her vape in her hand!!!

Vape on
Well there was no way I was gonna lose that!!
Put a band aid on it, & drop me off @ the titty bar. Gonna be fine. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Well maybe not the titty bar, though there's plenty of those around here. I will be parking myself at the outdoor bar here on Fremont as soon as I ice these puppies up a bit.
She was going to save the vape at all cost. lol
TRUTH!!! I was a little concerned about my beer too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel for ya B. The drug scourge that's going on now is as bad or worse than any epidemic we've ever had! It's finally making the news everywhere but that don't help the ones that have already died or are dying. Seen to many parents around here lose kids to it. 2 weeks ago the local paper said there was 8 overdoses in 7 days and 6 out of the 8 died. I hope your friend gets a miracle ! My son is still in California in rehab and this is the best he's done in a while. He's clean like 20 days now and I really hope when he comes home that he will be sick and tired of being sick and tired. Only he can make that decision but he sounds good for now.
We have our fingers crossed and are praying he sticks with it Breasy my friend.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I got my hands on some of these Kanger Ceramic coils with the improved cotton. So far so good. Tastes good now I will wait and see how it goes with the leaking if it does. Know what? All coils leak down some through the cotton into the base. I just think it's more pronounced with Kanger. I know every couple of days I take my coil out of the base of my other tanks and there's always juice in there. So I take the base and run it under very hot water and blow it out and dry it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Come to find out there wasn't actually Ann active shooter. Somebody called security and thought there was. So because of that call they had to go into real world situation.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Hi midknight my friend glad to hear it wasn't the real deal buddy and that you are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors