Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I am Mark trying to get back on that good streak, how are you and Brenda today buddy?
We're doing pretty well. Brenda did pull something in her back in her sleep yesterday, and hurting, but otherwise ok.
Thank you... I found out about 4 days ago, but just yesterday she coded during a procedure and they saved her, but gave her a bad prognosis...a couple of months...

Sorry to hear about your friend, Bori. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just need to vent...fuck you drugs!!! Fuck you!!!! My friend who is my age is loosing her fight with heart failure because of her addiction to drugs for years...she has been clean for 2 years, got her 4 kids back in her life and now she is dying...I'm so angry...I'm so hurt for her kids...so angry that she didn't quit sooner...I'm 40, we have known each other since I was 14.....Im trying to be a support to her family who is like my family. Its so hard....I know you all would understand more than anyone in my life....ok, crazy rant over...sorry guys...

Vape on

Sorry to hear this. Sometimes the grip is too strong to break, I've seen it. I thank God I've never been in that position. My older sister is in that same boat. I haven't spoken to her or seen her in 16 years. She lived in Puerto Rico for a long time with her husband and kids, she came back to NY an absolute mess.

I wish you and her peace.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear this. Sometimes the grip is too strong to break, I've seen it. I thank God I've never been in that position. My older sister is in that same boat. I haven't spoken to her or seen her in 16 years. She lived in Puerto Rico for a long time with her husband and kids, she came back to NY an absolute mess.

I wish you and her peace.
And to you too SG, we are all in this together <3

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sware it helps so many just to be able to chat here and share stories, I agree big time

I haven't been the same since I got out of prison. I was in for 4 years for something that I could not avoid. Some people shun others when they hear something like that, but that's life I guess. I have recovered my life, mostly. I still have issues with trust and social things.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been the same since I got out of prison. I was in for 4 years for something that I could not avoid. Some people shun others when they hear something like that, but that's life I guess. I have recovered my life, mostly. I still have issues with trust and social things.
Brother they haven't shunned me yet so your good. Glad to have ya in our family here.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello again ;)

Thank you for your kindness, as always. It's icy outside, but no snowfall - just rain, earlier. The heat is on, and working well - so, we're okay.

The closing for our new home is in TEN days. We'll be motel-bound, until then.

We'll be renting another truck, and Liz's son and younger brother will be there to unload the aforementioned. I may be inheriting an upright piano from the soon-to-be previous owner, as it is a full-size upright with 88 keys (very cool!). The soundboard of this piano is as large as a baby grand. Maybe @Saddletramp1200 will get to hear me on a piano, and let everyone know what an idiot savant I am :crazy:... (rotfl)

Damn it, I need to close my eyes. I hope that our 'ski boot' neighbors upstairs slip on some black ice, and bust their @$$es :tantrum:.

LW & Liz (zzzzzzzzzz)

Yep, it's the lazy LW, replying to his own posts to get back into the current part of this thread.:sneaka:

I've been motel room-bound, since Liz had to leave, go to Mom's house, and take Mom's Teacup Yorkshire Terrier to the vet, as Mom had to work today.

The dog is suffering from kidney failure, and Mom has spent close to $8K to keep Annabelle going, as it was her late sister's dog.

Her niece, Liz's cousin, who has serious substance abuse problems, was caring for the dog (haphazardly - while in her care, the poor dog lost every tooth - except one) and had mentioned to Liz's younger brother that she was going to take the dog to the pound.

He took the dog from her, and called Mom. Mom has taken care of Annabelle ever since.

She's a tiny little thing, maybe 3.5 pounds. Her tongue hangs out sideways, so she's a RIOT to look at.

I'll take a picture when I see her again, and share it with everyone in this thread.

She's as cute as a button, but she's is guaranteed to bring gales of laughter. Her picture would probably go viral on Twitter, with a humourous meme like "Don't mess with me - my tooth is LETHAL."

I await Liz, and dinner. I've taken the dogs out, and they're still going stir-crazy 'cause they miss Liz. I miss her, too.

Be well, everyone - here's another pic of the house we're moving into.

LW & Liz :hug:

Winnipeg7-20160422-235907215-picsay.jpg

Last edited:

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4be7bd632728e19ea2de6c6084225ce6.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, it's the lazy LW, replying to his own posts to get back into the current part of this thread.:sneaka:

I've been motel room-bound, since Liz had to leave, go to Mom's house, and take Mom's Teacup Yorkshire Terrier to the vet, as Mom had to work today.

The dog is suffering from kidney failure, and Mom has spent close to $8K to keep Annabelle going, as it was her late sister's dog.

Her niece, Liz's cousin, who has serious substance abuse problems, was caring for the dog (haphazardly - while in her care, the poor dog lost every tooth - except one) and had mentioned to Liz's younger brother that she was going to take the dog to the pound.

He took the dog from her, and called Mom. Mom has taken care of Annabelle ever since.

She's a tiny little thing, maybe 3.5 pounds. Her tongue hangs out sideways, so she's a RIOT to look at.

I'll take a picture when I see her again, and share it with everyone in this thread.

She's as cute as a button, but she's is guaranteed to bring gales of laughter. Her picture would probably go viral on Twitter, with a humourous meme like "Don't mess with me - my tooth is LETHAL."

I await Liz, and dinner. I've taken the dogs out, and they're still going stir-crazy 'cause they miss Liz. I miss her, too.

Be well, everyone - here's another pic of the house we're moving into.

LW & Liz :hug:

View attachment 51596
Hi @LOveWerks and Liz my friends good to see you, your pic's of the house shows how beautiful it is. Iam sure you will be happy there for many years buddy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, good evening! Been playing with my noisy cricket all day...after my RDA burst into flames I had a higher build put on today. Much better lolol. Loving it now!

Sent from a pay phone
Hi Scully my dear friend so good to see you, how's things? Glad your boy is doing good hope he doesn't escape the cone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors