Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gnite itsme!

Jimi, I wish I had better news, but he's really not. I'm so incredibly frustrated!

Sign out and back in, or give it time. You're there now.

Vaping Underground now rewards its active members with new badges.
These will be placed directly below your avatar.

These are based on how much you post / reply.

POST COUNTS:

New Member: 1 - 149

Bronze Contributor: 150 - 499

Silver Contributor: 500 - 1499

Gold Contributor: 1500 - 4999

Platinum Contributor: 5000 - 9,999

Diamond Contributor: 10,000+

Thank you Breazy!! :hug::blowkiss:

Sweet!

When I get to gold, I want to stay.

Robert Frost said. "Nothing Gold Can Stay."

I'll be Ponyboy.

I'll stay gold.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aa9aadf85e706733912645b58c83b35c.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Gnite itsme!

Jimi, I wish I had better news, but he's really not. I'm so incredibly frustrated!

Sign out and back in, or give it time. You're there now.

Vaping Underground now rewards its active members with new badges.
These will be placed directly below your avatar.

These are based on how much you post / reply.

POST COUNTS:

New Member: 1 - 149

Bronze Contributor: 150 - 499

Silver Contributor: 500 - 1499

Gold Contributor: 1500 - 4999

Platinum Contributor: 5000 - 9,999

Diamond Contributor: 10,000+

Thank you Breazy!! :hug::blowkiss:
I want mine changed to "kanthal contributor"

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Like you shared. So fuckin pissed at these Idiots I have no words. Sen. Cruz is "monitoring my wishes, & keep them in mind" AKA you bother me. I want there ass at the un employment office come Nov 6th.
He is anti women... how in the god's green can you use tax payer money to file lawsuits to outlaw dildos?
I understand his wife has had absolutely zero O faces during their whole married time together.
I mean could you kiss that booger eating canadian?

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gave my Reuleaux RX200 away.

@MKPM, I still have a Wismec/JayBo Reuleaux RX200; went to firmware version 3, which increased the power to 250 W, and improved the accuracy of the ohm readings, et cetera.

It matched my analog and digital meters to a "T."

Sadly, my TFV4/RTA-convert went through gaskets and o-rings too quickly due to heat, and my remaining supply is in a storage unit in Denver - but, we'll have all of our stuff loaded into our rental truck tomorrow, and to our new home we go!!

I will get my TFV4 shipshape tomorrow, once we have the necessaries moved into our new place (like, a bed). I'm vaping out of my old HorizonTech Arctic tank mod right now (I love the simplicity of its design, and with the .21 ohm BTDC Clapton coil heads, it's a little cloud maker at 65 W - and, it constantly needs to be replenished with ejuice, due to its small tank capacity - but, I wouldn't have made it through 26 days of MOTEL HELL with Liz, had I been without it).

I've read mixed reviews about the Wismec/JayBo DNA200, but, when the price comes down, I'll add it to my collection. Garbage in, garbage out... but, I've kept all of my box and tank mods from my eLeaf 30 W, 50 W, P4U iPV 4S, SMOK X CUBE II with 1.093 firmware, P4U iPV5, and the RX200 (hell, I've still got an original EGO-T 1100 mAh, an EVOD 2300 mAh, and my first sub-ohm tank - a Kangertech Subtank Mini, OCC-style, with its Kamry 20 W box mod).

The custom-built RTA for my TFV4 was created by Mike at I've Got <3 Vape in Thornton, CO, and the trip from NC to CO had already laid my o-rings to waste from sunlight and travel; Mike replaced those, but the heat from the hemp cotton-stuffed RTA brought more grief to the o-rings, so...

Thank goodness for the Arctic backup, which prompted me to order the 5-pc Clapton coil heads for $12.95 plus shipping, while staying in a handicapped-accessible non-smoking motel room with my Liz :D.

I'm now at my mother-in-law's in Denver, lying in a lop-sided queen-size bed with Liz - and to all, a good night. Thank you, Veterans - even the ones who were made to fight in police actions and wars that were completely unnecessary.

Tomorrow, home.

LW & Liz :hug:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@MKPM, I still have a Wismec/JayBo Reuleaux RX200; went to firmware version 3, which increased the power to 250 W, and improved the accuracy of the ohm readings, et cetera.

It matched my analog and digital meters to a "T."

Sadly, my TFV4/RTA-convert went through gaskets and o-rings too quickly due to heat, and my remaining supply is in a storage unit in Denver - but, we'll have all of our stuff loaded into our rental truck tomorrow, and to our new home we go!!

I will get my TFV4 shipshape tomorrow, once we have the necessaries moved into our new place (like, a bed). I'm vaping out of my old HorizonTech Arctic tank mod right now (I love the simplicity of its design, and with the .21 ohm BTDC Clapton coil heads, it's a little cloud maker at 65 W - and, it constantly needs to be replenished with ejuice, due to its small tank capacity - but, I wouldn't have made it through 26 days of MOTEL HELL with Liz, had I been without it).

I've read mixed reviews about the Wismec/JayBo DNA200, but, when the price comes down, I'll add it to my collection. Garbage in, garbage out... but, I've kept all of my box and tank mods from my eLeaf 30 W, 50 W, P4U iPV 4S, SMOK X CUBE II with 1.093 firmware, P4U iPV5, and the RX200 (hell, I've still got an original EGO-T 1100 mAh, an EVOD 2300 mAh, and my first sub-ohm tank - a Kangertech Subtank Mini, OCC-style, with its Kamry 20 W box mod).

The custom-built RTA for my TFV4 was created by Mike at I've Got <3 Vape in Thornton, CO, and the trip from NC to CO had already laid my o-rings to waste from sunlight and travel; Mike replaced those, but the heat from the hemp cotton-stuffed RTA brought more grief to the o-rings, so...

Thank goodness for the Arctic backup, which prompted me to order the 5-pc Clapton coil heads for $12.95 plus shipping, while staying in a handicapped-accessible non-smoking motel room with my Liz :D.

I'm now at my mother-in-law's in Denver, lying in a lop-sided queen-size bed with Liz - and to all, a good night. Thank you, Veterans - even the ones who were made to fight in police actions and wars that were completely unnecessary.

Tomorrow, home.

Wrong holiday, this is not a veterans thanking holiday.. that would be veterans day. Memorial day is for those died.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wrong holiday, this is not a veterans thanking holiday.. that would be veterans day. Memorial day is for those died.

Sorry that I wasn't clear... the thank you goes out to all who fought, and died. This move has both Liz and I beyond being tired... please forgive my lack of clarity.

I served, too - in peacetime. I managed to get through basic, AIT, and OCS while hiding my type-1 diabetes... it all caught up me with at the RD, when I received booster shots, ended up hospitalized, and was found out.

Medical discharge, honorable. I wasn't in the Army for over two years, so...

I'm not a veteran.

Beware of what's ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors