Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f5ce3ad8d1be69499c8a63e3b52b1a62.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got up to 90*F here in CT yesterday :eek:. The new LG 12,000 BTU A/C is NOT working as well:mad: as the old Samsung (that "shit the bed" last season). Set up my son's 14 ft. inflatable pool (that I call my giant hot-tub:D), but decided against cutting the overdue lawn cuz' it's just too damn muggy here. 4am now, and it's still 72*F. I can't sleep because of the freakin' humidity. Time to get a small A/C for one of the upstairs bedrooms.....since my nutty wife can't sleep with an A/C running or even a fan (on the lowest setting:crazy:). While I'm getting a new A/C for me......I'm thinking about picking up a girlfriend for the summer:teehee:....(since I'll be sleeping by myself :slowclap:). Hope y'all are (at least somewhat) enjoying your weekend:confetti:.
Good Morning Kevin my friend I love the feel of at least a fan blowing on me, even in the winter buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning everybody! Hot here as well, spending my day in a kitchen, wearing pants, long sleeve chef jacket and a hat. LOTS OF WATER FOR THIS GUY

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
Good morning Honda my friend there's a.c. in the kitchen you work in isn't there?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm thinking I will sell my authentic Origenny 6ml atty, as well as my Origen V2 rda. Still wanting to move my Rocket genny and SX Mini M-Class.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Belated "Happy B-day".wishes...to Huck.
Thank you! :hug::blowkiss:
Every time I try to change my avi pic. to something that I've "shot"......The file is TOO big to load here . Looks like I need to buy a shitty camera now for it to work.
I use Paint if all I need to do is reduce. Or, as was suggested, you can use a host like imgur or tinypic or photobucket. Lots of options these days.

Hi er'body! :hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Pete when does Sue come home? Is there any improvement with her brother buddy? I sure hope so.
She will come home either Friday or a week from Monday. I told her to stay as long as she wants to. Her brother is not doing very good. They had to call for a ambulance last night. He fell and they needed help getting him up.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She will come home either Friday or a week from Monday. I told her to stay as long as she wants to. Her brother is not doing very good. They had to call for a ambulance last night. He fell and they needed help getting him up.
Sorry to hear he is still doing poorly, still sending thoughts and prayers his way buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors