Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got up to 90*F here in CT yesterday :eek:. The new LG 12,000 BTU A/C is NOT working as well:mad: as the old Samsung (that "shit the bed" last season). Set up my son's 14 ft. inflatable pool (that I call my giant hot-tub:D), but decided against cutting the overdue lawn cuz' it's just too damn muggy here. 4am now, and it's still 72*F. I can't sleep because of the freakin' humidity. Time to get a small A/C for one of the upstairs bedrooms.....since my nutty wife can't sleep with an A/C running or even a fan (on the lowest setting:crazy:). While I'm getting a new A/C for me......I'm thinking about picking up a girlfriend for the summer:teehee:....(since I'll be sleeping by myself :slowclap:). Hope y'all are (at least somewhat) enjoying your weekend:confetti:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!!!:)
tumblr_o4952wDZja1th5uk9o1_500_zpsqxnzsf2g.gif

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plans for today...ugh...rip out a 15'x20' patio that has 16" x 8" pavers and level it, then install 12" x 12" pavers. Make a walkway to the gazebo out of pavers, build a 6' picnic table, erect an awning off the back of the house. Paint an iron park bench, paint two glass top patio tables, build a set of patio lounge chairs and a small patio table. Oh and re-mortar the earth wall, then paint it along with the foundation trim on the house.

Anyone near Louisville, KY, feel free to stop by and help! I have e-juice I can trade for hard labor! lol

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plans for today...ugh...rip out a 15'x20' patio that has 16" x 8" pavers and level it, then install 12" x 12" pavers. Make a walkway to the gazebo out of pavers, build a 6' picnic table, erect an awning off the back of the house. Paint an iron park bench, paint two glass top patio tables, build a set of patio lounge chairs and a small patio table. Oh and re-mortar the earth wall, then paint it along with the foundation trim on the house.

Anyone near Louisville, KY, feel free to stop by and help! I have e-juice I can trade for hard labor! lol
That's it !?........:teehee:.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

In your spare time could you come over and wash my car?:D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Upload the pic to tinypic.com then select the link for website and put that link there. That's what I do when I post pics. Morning everyone ! Starting the day off with a meeting then food shopping and a little yard work. Hopefully it's an easy one today lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry that I wasn't clear... the thank you goes out to all who fought, and died. This move has both Liz and I beyond being tired... please forgive my lack of clarity.

I served, too - in peacetime. I managed to get through basic, AIT, and OCS while hiding my type-1 diabetes... it all caught up me with at the RD, when I received booster shots, ended up hospitalized, and was found out.

Medical discharge, honorable. I wasn't in the Army for over two years, so...

I'm not a veteran.

Beware of what's ahead.

LW & Liz :hug:
Actually you are. 180 days active means you are a veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors