Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all...so thought I'd check in... my friend I'd doing much worse... I fly out Friday to see her...this is in order tonight
3352e3be0d584e712fc818be362a9791.jpg

Vape on

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Corner!!! I guess this is my last post for a week. I'm going to Florida (did I already tell y'all?) Wednesday morning and Tomorrow is all about getting ready to go... We'd have already been ready if it weren't for a neighbor seeking someone to mow her grass as her Dr told her no more mowing. We had to fix her mower first. Brand new push mower and the only time she used it, she clogged the carburetor and sheered the flywheel key (sheer pin). That's what she gets with the briggs and stratton motor on it. :cuss2: Briggs used to make damn good motors... Now we are obsessed with MTD/Powermore(sp?).

Anyway, if I'm too busy tomorrow evening, I get back to y'all in a week :)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Corner!!! I guess this is my last post for a week. I'm going to Florida (did I already tell y'all?) Wednesday morning and Tomorrow is all about getting ready to go... We'd have already been ready if it weren't for a neighbor seeking someone to mow her grass as her Dr told her no more mowing. We had to fix her mower first. Brand new push mower and the only time she used it, she clogged the carburetor and sheered the flywheel key (sheer pin). That's what she gets with the briggs and stratton motor on it. :cuss2: Briggs used to make damn good motors... Now we are obsessed with MTD/Powermore(sp?).

Take care and have a safe trip.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LW. Luv Ya' Dude. Played my Trumpet again today. Ides of March, Vehicle! :shades:

"I'm your VEHICLE, bay-beh... take ya anywhere ya wanna go... I'm your VEHICLE, woman... for that, I'm sure ya know - that I wantcha (wantcha) need ya (need ya) got to got to have ya chiiild...Great God in Heaven you know I LO-OO-OO-OOVE you..."

La-da-la-da-la-da-la-da-la - da da da-da... (Ides Of March 'Horny Horns').

@Saddletramp1200, Liz and I love ya - and... we love all of the peaceful posters here (you know who you are :wave:); so, here's the abridged photog-trip-thingy... broadcasted by KLWL...

cameringo_2016-04-04_234803_1-picsay.jpg NC - one month before the move. Wisteria...

cameringo_2016-05-02_110839-picsay.jpg Heading to WV/KY. Blue Ridge/Appalachian shot...

cameringo_2016-05-02_154839-picsay.jpg I-70W coming out of St. Louis. The rest of I-70W took place in the state that made tank mods leak, baked drivers and doggies, and the prettiest girls stood behind trees (no trees, but plenty of power-generating windmills :tantrum:)... so, sorry... Kansas. No pics for you.

cameringo_2016-05-02_154821-picsay.jpg Welcome to Colorado.

cameringo_2016-05-29_094455-picsay.jpg I-25 coming into Denver.

cameringo_2016-05-29_102941-picsay.jpg I-25 into The Rockies.

cameringo_2016-05-28_104734-picsay.jpg Getting closer... going down, ears re-adjusting, then...

cameringo_2016-05-29_102741-picsay.jpg Up we go again, to around 8700 ft. Looming landscape approaching...

cameringo_2016-05-29_105024-picsay.jpg Beeeautiful. This is closer to home...

cameringo_2016-05-29_105639-picsay.jpg What a backdrop...

Continued on the next post, as only 10 jpgs are permitted in one post :gaah:...

LW & Liz :hug:

Last edited:

LOveWerks

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The last, before the battery died at the KLWL transmitter:

cameringo_2016-05-29_104225-picsay.jpg Just after NORAD. The clouds create great shadows, huh?

cameringo_2016-05-29_104159-picsay.jpg We're just nearing to the house... more photog-trip-thingys later, Corner Folk...

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Have a great time and be safe.

LOveWerks

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bought back my old landscaping company I sold 10 years ago. Going back to my roots.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I've done that, when my kids were babies, when I played only weekend solo gigs... I was pesticide (DuPont) and herbicide (Bayer)-certified. I did this in a partnership; we had three crews, trucks and trailers loaded with Gravely (sulke or velke), Toro, Stihl, Echo, you name it. Complete landscape service - irrigation, timed water, mowing, edging, trimming up or down, to blowing air for cleanup.

All of our customers, from 'Harry Homeowner' to hospitals received a 3" cut, trim, edging, and cleanup once per week.

I sold my share of the partnership when I got a job offer for a full-time music gig that paid more, with less work. I became Mr. Mom, and caregiver at that point - went through the big C, and an eventual nervous breakdown. Life. Yowza.

When we're all unpacked, and furniture gets delivered - I'll post some more pics of our new place. Going to sleep...

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
"I'm your VEHICLE, bay-beh... take ya anywhere ya wanna go... I'm your VEHICLE, woman... for that, I'm sure ya know - that I wantcha (wantcha) need ya (need ya) got to got to have ya chiiild...Great God in Heaven you know I LO-OO-OO-OOVE you..."

La-da-la-da-la-da-la-da-la - da da da-da... (Ides Of March 'Horny Horns').

@Saddletramp1200, Liz and I love ya - and... we love all of the peaceful posters here (you know who you are :wave:); so, here's the abridged photog-trip-thingy... broadcasted by KLWL...

View attachment 52686 NC - one month befote the move. Wisteria...

View attachment 52685 Heading to WV/KY. Blue Ridge/Appalachian shot...

View attachment 52687 I-70W coming out of St. Louis. The rest of I-70W took place in the state that made tank mods leak, baked drivers and doggies, and the prettiest girls stood behind trees (no trees, but plenty of power-generating windmills :tantrum:)... so, sorry... Kansas. No pics for you.

View attachment 52688 Welcome to Colorado.

View attachment 52689 I-25 coming into Denver.

View attachment 52690 I-25 into The Rockies.

View attachment 52691 Getting closer... going down, ears re-adjusting, then...

View attachment 52692 Up we go again, to around 8700 ft. Looming landscape approaching...

View attachment 52693 Beeeautiful. This is closer to home...

View attachment 52694 What a backdrop...

Continued on the next post, as only 10 jpgs are permitted in one post :gaah:...

Great pictures. Thank you.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The last, before the battery died at the KLWL transmitter:

View attachment 52695 Just after NORAD. The clouds create great shadows, huh?

View attachment 52699 We're just nearing to the house... more photog-trip-thingys later, Corner Folk...

Thank you for sharing. The pictures are great. More please. Be safe. We love you and Liz.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done that, when my kids were babies, when I played only weekend solo gigs... I was pesticide (DuPont) and herbicide (Bayer)-certified. I did this in a partnership; we had three crews, trucks and trailers loaded with Gravely (sulke or velke), Toro, Stihl, Echo, you name it. Complete landscape service - irrigation, timed water, mowing, edging, trimming up or down, to blowing air for cleanup.

All of our customers, from 'Harry Homeowner' to hospitals received a 3" cut, trim, edging, and cleanup once per week.

I sold my share of the partnership when I got a job offer for a full-time music gig that paid more, with less work. I became Mr. Mom, and caregiver at that point - went through the big C, and an eventual nervous breakdown. Life. Yowza.

When we're all unpacked, and furniture gets delivered - I'll post some more pics of our new place. Going to sleep...

Daddy said, God made grass, let him mow it! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors