Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Kimber, healing up at all?
I'm getting there, thanks Whiskey. I'll throw a brace on tomorrow and finally start my new job,,, YAY!!!

Mopped floors and did all the stuff that has needed doing since I got home from Vegas a week ago. Cleaned my "lab" and will do some mixing tonight.

Thanks for the reply midknight!! I think I will contact them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting there, thanks Whiskey. I'll throw a brace on tomorrow and finally start my new job,,, YAY!!!

Mopped floors and did all the stuff that has needed doing since I got home from Vegas a week ago. Cleaned my "lab" and will do some mixing tonight.

Thanks for the reply midknight!! I think I will contact them.

Any time. Hope it works out for you. I hear NR has good customer service. I'm sure they'll take good care of you.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hiya Pete!! How is today for you?

I emailed NR about the nic. I've ordered from them a lot and their customer service is excellent. I know I'll hear back from them. Just disappointing is all. But I'm afraid to use it and it's expensive shit!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Pete!! How is today for you?

I emailed NR about the nic. I've ordered from them a lot and their customer service is excellent. I know I'll hear back from them. Just disappointing is all. But I'm afraid to use it and it's expensive shit!!

I am doing good. Hope your ankles are doing better. Yes it is expensive. I get alot of my nic from ECX.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I find that strange, I'm getting excellent battery life, at least a day and a half, and I'm a moderate to heavy vaper.
I'm having NO issues with my 213. With the TCR settings, it actually STAYS in TC when using SS coils. At my normal settings, I get impressive battery life. As for glitches, I have had none whatsoever, but I can't say what US shipment mine was in.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm having NO issues with my 213. With the TCR settings, it actually STAYS in TC when using SS coils. At my normal settings, I get impressive battery life. As for glitches, I have had none whatsoever, but I can't say what US shipment mine was in.

Mine is a day-one. It has been retired. It will live in relative tranquility next to my other retired mods.

RIP Sig213, you were pretty.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go into TCR and see if you can add or change values in M4 and M5?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh the joys of being home

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
:wave:
tumblr_inline_mgoqxz7LwU1qbyam2_zpsgonvmrag.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly, I've never had issues with the Evolv DNA40 Gold boards. Had them in a Hurakan, Pandora, Black Rose, and two Akced Thin Kings.....should have stuck with Evolv. My biggest issue with Yihi is that with 316 SS in TC....it wants to constantly hop into power mode.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
TCR is just something that I really won't use much aside from M1, M2. The only builds that will be in my 213 will be Ni200 and 316 SS.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yeah roger, I'm trying to figure out if that same problem migrated to the 450.
kinda shit when I get twice the life on the dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors