Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got yelled at for making the coffee too strong again
So they like tea... Coffee isn't coffee unless it's strong. Not your fault they don't know how to morning.
It's been a long night. Sue's brother is not doing well and I am on call 24/7 for vets how need to talk. I just got off the phone with one off the vet and his wife about a hour ago but everything is fine with them now. It' all worth it to help them out. So I have been up all night so I am a little slow today. Hope you are doing well today.
Pete, you're just an awesome person, seriously. :hug:

Morning Corner Folk.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got yelled at for making the coffee too strong again people need to get up earlier if they don't like my coffee. 7 adults in one house drinking coffee and I always have to make it lol
My aunt drinks hot piss water also.. 1 teaspoon for 12 cups.
If I wanted to drink dirty pond water and urine I would... make my coffee strong enough to stand a fork in it.

So you make the coffee... make it strong and take the first two cups for yourself.. fuck the rest of the pot it won't be worth pouring down the sink.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all. Someone said "Happy Memorial Day! Thank you for your service."......I told them "But I survived!"
I hate the thank you's...I truly do. It's just a job...no different than a cop or firefighter...they need a day as well.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all. Someone said "Happy Memorial Day! Thank you for your service."......I told them "But I survived!"
I hate the thank you's...I truly do. It's just a job...no different than a cop or firefighter...they need a day as well.
I thank them for their grand parents dying, their parents and friends.
Then tell them to get a clue.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you. I just try to help anyone I can.
To qualify my earlier post....I do not begrudge gratitude at all.....I just do not see myself as special in any way. My son is a tanker in the Army....currently wrapping up a deployment in Kuwait/Iraq...and he feels the very same way. I did two combat tours, and he has done two peacekeeping tours...it's just a job like any other, just a bit more dangerous, but certainly NOT more than the jobs that firefighters, cops, salvage divers do. We all protect someone or something...but the other's do not seem to receive the same sentiments....and certainly do not seem to warrant holidays in their honour.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To qualify my earlier post....I do not begrudge gratitude at all.....I just do not see myself as special in any way. My son is a tanker in the Army....currently wrapping up a deployment in Kuwait/Iraq...and he feels the very same way. I did two combat tours, and he has done two peacekeeping tours...it's just a job like any other, just a bit more dangerous, but certainly NOT more than the jobs that firefighters, cops, salvage divers do. We all protect someone or something...but the other's do not seem to receive the same sentiments....and certainly do not seem to warrant holidays in their honour.
No problem. I don't see myself special in any way. I just try to help when ever I can. Tell your son,thank you for his service from me please.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a long night. Sue's brother is not doing well and I am on call 24/7 for vets how need to talk. I just got off the phone with one off the vet and his wife about a hour ago but everything is fine with them now. It' all worth it to help them out. So I have been up all night so I am a little slow today. Hope you are doing well today.

a-great-big-hug-and-kiss-happy-hug-day-animated-graphic_zpshnqazvpr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors