Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Slowly working her to death
41d84f5aea09ab0a07547018135351b0.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Getting her right down to the bare bones now.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's not enough booze for THAT damn job lol
I am a tinkerer and it's a good project for me. I can work on it at my own pace. Now if I could just get enough time to get the stringers cut the rest of the way out. Fiberglass is pretty strong for a "plastic"

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry that I wasn't clear... the thank you goes out to all who fought, and died. This move has both Liz and I beyond being tired... please forgive my lack of clarity.

I served, too - in peacetime. I managed to get through basic, AIT, and OCS while hiding my type-1 diabetes... it all caught up me with at the RD, when I received booster shots, ended up hospitalized, and was found out.

Medical discharge, honorable. I wasn't in the Army for over two years, so...

I'm not a veteran.

Beware of what's ahead.

LW & Liz :hug:

Aside from last night's last cryptic post, here's the news:

We're home. What a mess!

The house is SO cool. Liz and I are tickled!

Pictures from the NC/CO trip, plus some awesome HD Rockies shots are coming your way. Stay tuned to KLWL Corner Radio... :wave:

LW & Liz :hug:

LOveWerks

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With malice & forethought. I ripped a head of Iceberg lettuce into small pieces & scattered them in a bowl. Slashed Tomatoes into bite size chunks. Used Croutons to absorb Vinegar & oil dressing. Micro baked Idaho's with the kitchen sink spouting crisp bacon & Sour crème. If that don't get my layed, I give up. Chicken is sitting on a China (not the country) plate. Gal gets off in 15 minutes. Memorial day sex may be involved. :devil:

LOveWerks

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At my age the only requirement for sex is showin' up. :cool:
& making sure the floor nurse is on break. :p

With no malice - nor forethought - when you mentioned the word IDAHO in the post before this (I shared it with Liz - she cackled, and said "Go @Saddletramp1200, go!")

She'd better be :teehee:.

LW & Liz - members of @$$ (American *** Society... the credo reads, "Over***ed... and undersupplied... but, always, ALWAYS ready :sneaka:...")

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With no malice - nor forethought - when you mentioned the word IDAHO in the post before this (I shared it with Liz - she cackled, and said "Go @Saddletramp1200, go!")

She'd better be :teehee:.

LW & Liz - members of @$$ (American *** Society... the credo reads, "Over***ed... and undersupplied... but, always, ALWAYS ready :sneaka:...)
Jimi said, "It's ok I still have this guitar"! :cool: Hell I can't even post. Accuweather just told me 24 fuckin' times I am under a flood warning. That why I own a fuckin' U Boat. Jees. rotfl
I don't really own a U Boat, but this rain sux. a Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors