Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
laugh.gif~c200

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got done in the yard. Built the awning, but didn't secure it to the house yet. Can't do that until we rip out the patio and put down all new pavers. It's looking good out there though! There will be plenty of shade and functionality with this layout.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Human body has no defense against bowl movement. I put a plug in the header of some motors I have made to keep out cold air & damaging the valves.
Got food poisoning once, was walking home from work and forgot to listen to that voice... I had a small urge but no real big deal..
Until I got a mile down the road and crested the hill with a 1/4 mi and three sets of stairs left to go.
Then the cross leg shuffle panic sweat kicked in.

Ruined a new pair of pants and shoes and cellphone. violated the flower bed and painted the neighbor's windows a sickly shade of ick. Neighbor walked out to see if everything was ok and if I needed the amberlamps.. I answered so he figured I was ok.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got food poisoning once, was walking home from work and forgot to listen to that voice... I had a small urge but no real big deal..
Until I got a mile down the road and crested the hill with a 1/4 mi and three sets of stairs left to go.
Then the cross leg shuffle panic sweat kicked in.

Ruined a new pair of pants and shoes and cellphone. violated the flower bed and painted the neighbor's windows a sickly shade of ick. Neighbor walked out to see if everything was ok and if I needed the amberlamps.. I answered so he figured I was ok.
Food poisoning is no joke. Worst feeling ever

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you are getting a lot of things done this holiday weekend, SG :)

We are, but there is a never ending list. It seems to actually grow whenever we get something done.

"You built the picnic table, nice! Wouldn't it look great under an awning with some new lighting?"

"Oh, look how nice that patio table is! Wouldn't it look great on a new patio with a new earth wall?"

"Oh, you pressure washed the siding! Thanks! Wouldn't the yard look great with a new gazebo and all new fencing?"

I

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you are getting a lot of things done this holiday weekend, SG :)

We are, but there is a never ending list. It seems to actually grow whenever we get something done.

"You built the picnic table, nice! Wouldn't it look great under an awning with some new lighting?"

"Oh, look how nice that patio table is! Wouldn't it look great on a new patio with a new earth w?"

"Oh, you pressure washed the siding! Thanks! Wouldn't the yard look great with a new gazebo?"

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning,Pete!:coffee: How are you today?
It's been a long night. Sue's brother is not doing well and I am on call 24/7 for vets how need to talk. I just got off the phone with one off the vet and his wife about a hour ago but everything is fine with them now. It' all worth it to help them out. So I have been up all night so I am a little slow today. Hope you are doing well today.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin SG:coffee: Don't over do it in the heat. The heat will always win in the end.

I am very conscious of that! I keep hydrated and step inside to cool down whenever I feel the heat creeping up on me.
Good morning corner family!:):coffee:

Morning!

I got yelled at for making the coffee too strong again people need to get up earlier if they don't like my coffee. 7 adults in one house drinking coffee and I always have to make it lol

Time to put your foot down! Get a Keurig and tell them to kiss your arse!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's been a long night. Sue's brother is not doing well and I am on call 24/7 for vets how need to talk. I just got off the phone with one off the vet and his wife about a hour ago but everything is fine with them now. It' all worth it to help them out. So I have been up all night so I am a little slow today. Hope you are doing well today.
Sorry to hear that about Sue's brother.
It's wonderful that you're devoting your time to help vets in need!:)

Good morning, Spy!:coffee:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, Pete, that is awesome that you donate time to help vets in need. Too many people forget that there is an entire segment of the population that went and answered a call many can't even hear.

Sorry to hear about Sue's brother. I hope all works out the best it can.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear that about Sue's brother.
It's wonderful that you're devoting your time to help vets in need!:)

Good morning, Spy!:coffee:

Yeah, Pete, that is awesome that you donate time to help vets in need. Too many people forget that there is an entire segment of the population that went and answered a call many can't even hear.

Thank you my friends.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Tell them damn pussies to grow a fucking pair, or just tell them your sorry you rubbed their giant gaping manginas the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors