Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Hank & Vapin
smiley_clin_d_oeil_zpsts9hqisn.gif

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a e-mail from Sigelei, I asked them about the TCR M4 and M5 glitch, you can't adjust either one, I also asked if they planned to release a firmware update to address the issue. They replied back that the 213 is not firmware updateable. I purchased the thing because they advertised it as updateable! Gotta love the Chinese! :blah::wait::xD::gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a e-mail from Sigelei, I asked them about the TCR M4 and M5 glitch, you can't adjust either one, I also asked if they planned to release a firmware update to address the issue. They replied back that the 213 is not firmware updateable. I purchased the thing because they advertised it as updateable! Gotta love the Chinese! :blah::wait::xD::gaah::cuss2::tantrum:
Now that just sucks

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, lets say, I have been disappointed by the Chinese manufacturers before, Pioneer the IPV4 and now the Sigelei 213. I'm seriously looking at the Hex Ohm Slice, it's about to be released, USA designed, made in the USA, 26650, 101W. Here's a link to take a look. Nice!!!
http://www.vaporcube.com/h-slice-ho...ature-control-box-mod-le-limited-edition.html
Looks amazing. So want one. TC with kanthal and NiCr. Wow, awesome

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vapin4Joy I Am kind of pissed off at my Sig213. Pretty much why I am going to a Boxer DNA 200 here soon. I need a good daily mod that has a bit of uniqueness and durability and with that HUGE battery, it vapes all day! Plus, with a real-deal Evolv DNA 200 chipset, you know what you're getting. I never use the Sig213 anymore. It sits on a shelf next to my Lavabox DNA200 and my 3 RX200's. All I ever use is my Sig100 when I am outside working (beater mod) and my RX200S at all other times. I think the Boxer will make me happy and stop buying/trading mods..lol

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vapin4Joy I Am kind of pissed off at my Sig213. Pretty much why I am going to a Boxer DNA 200 here soon. I need a good daily mod that has a bit of uniqueness and durability and with that HUGE battery, it vapes all day! Plus, with a real-deal Evolv DNA 200 chipset, you know what you're getting. I never use the Sig213 anymore. It sits on a shelf next to my Lavabox DNA200 and my 3 RX200's. All I ever use is my Sig100 when I am outside working (beater mod) and my RX200S at all other times. I think the Boxer will make me happy and stop buying/trading mods..lol
I'm not pissed at the 213 itself, I'm pissed at the people who manufacture and advertise it!
It bothers me that it has the glitches it has and I wonder has Sigelei addressed the issues in their second shipping to retailers, and if so first buyers like you and me get screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors