Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o6kk7ri1GU1v9nihzo1_r1_500_zpsyjefb26r.gif
Wth lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it is smart somewhat, if you load a Ni200 coil, lock ohm and fire, it loads the TCR value for you.
Like....
rcJMdIS.jpg

You can't see that part of the screen, but it is in M1 with a nickel build....same exact values if I put it in Ni and lock resistance the old way.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like....
rcJMdIS.jpg

You can't see that part of the screen, but it is in M1 with a nickel build....same exact values if I put it in Ni and lock resistance the old way.
With SS try TFC, M3 worked the best for me, again all the values are loaded, each Memory position is different, try M1-M5, like I said M3 worked best for me. I like TFC with SS better than TCR.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an IPV5 and I had a problem at first with the wattage not going over 75w. I did the fix for out and not had a problem one. Everything else had run smooth as glass.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm having NO issues with my 213. With the TCR settings, it actually STAYS in TC when using SS coils. At my normal settings, I get impressive battery life. As for glitches, I have had none whatsoever, but I can't say what US shipment mine was in.
Hi MKPM my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While I was there today we did weekly deep cleaning and also did around $6300 in business. Had a rather mellow day overall.
Now I'm just relaxing with my favorite human and the pup
How was your day buddy?
sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Had a good day did a little gardening, chatting with my vape family, made up some juice, and now I am ready to chow down.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HiYa Kimber my friend how are you? healing up? I hope so, When will you be o.k. to go to your new job?
Hi Jimi!! Yes, healing up. Didn't even wear the brace today. Some days I think the brace irritates it. They're still pretty ugly,, all shades of black and green... They do look nasty but they don't feel too bad. Starting my new job tomorrow morning. Yikes!! I haven't worked day shift in 20 years!! Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous... Nope. Excited! It's a new adventure and I love an adventure. Geez, I hope I sleep tonight. Speaking of which, think I'll pick out my clothes for tomorrow and hit the hay with my book. I hope you all have a fabulous night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Jimi!! Yes, healing up. Didn't even wear the brace today. Some days I think the brace irritates it. They're still pretty ugly,, all shades of black and green... They do look nasty but they don't feel too bad. Starting my new job tomorrow morning. Yikes!! I haven't worked day shift in 20 years!! Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous... Nope. Excited! It's a new adventure and I love an adventure. Geez, I hope I sleep tonight. Speaking of which, think I'll pick out my clothes for tomorrow and hit the hay with my book. I hope you all have a fabulous night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good night Kimber. Sleep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors