Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had 4 Beyond Meat Vegetarian Italian meatballs and a slice of provolone for dinner. 270 calories. Full as a tick right now.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all, I'm Back! :wave:
Richmond had one hell of a storm last Thursday at 9 PM, took out the grids of Richmond, Henrico, Goochland, Hanover, Mechanicsville.
Glad to have power on, I will catch up tomorrow, going to get some food, I had to trash everything!
See you tomorrow.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Richmond had one hell of a storm last Thursday at 9 PM, took out the grids of Richmond, Henrico, Goochland, Hanover, Mechanicsville.
Glad to have power on, I will catch up tomorrow, going to get some food, I had to trash everything!
See you tomorrow.

Welcome back

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See you tomorrow.

Was wondering where you were! Glad you're safe, sorry you have to replace the food stuffs smooches

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See you tomorrow.

I was wondering where you were Vapin my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Family spent all day @ the doctors. Checking my shoulder out. Ok for sure. Got some Green Ice from Mt. Baker. It's so good. Ordered a phantom atomizer for 10.95 also. Vaporrange has some great deals. :cool:
Hi Saddle my friend that's great news on your shoulder buddy, I have a phantom I won on Mod Envy good tank but the rebuildable head looks like a nightmare.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiYa Always my dear friend I see you, you've been pretty quiet tonight
Sorry Jimi, been in and out all day. Crazy day it's been haha

Mostly just sleepy. Had a cup of coffee so hopefully that will give me a kick in the butt to finish all the paperwork sitting here in front of me

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See you tomorrow.

Yes we missed you!!!<3
Glad you are ok and have power now.
tumblr_nyio0jTunz1unyi27o1_500_zpsltqoq3fy.jpg

Good morning everyone!!!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors