Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Billet still not sold...don't get it.
Honestly, great mod for it's time frame, mostly now looked at as collectors mods, practicality IMO there are better mods out there to get a vaping experience from on an ADV. Just my honest opinion. For the money folks seem to be investing in gear that will be more practical with the FDA looming on our asses.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly, great mod for it's time frame, mostly now looked at as collectors mods, practicality IMO there are better mods out there to get a vaping experience from on an ADV. Just my honest opinion. For the money folks seem to be investing in gear that will be more practical with the FDA looming on our asses.
That said, I dropped the price again lol.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That said, I dropped the price again lol.
I had one way back when they first came out, one of the first batch of 50, It was still new at that time when I sold mine, made a little profit on it, but not much
IMG_0990_zps4cb61178.jpg

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good evening, everyone. Every furniture piece arrived, minus two dining room set chairs, two end tables, our chocolate-suede loveseat, our coffee table, and sofa.

Our 65" 4K HDTV is ordered.

Here are pictures of what arrived - including two big beds

LW & Liz :hug:

View attachment 54020 Dog beds.

View attachment 54021 Dining room set; oak, with teak filigree.

View attachment 54023 Chaise lounges - suede, with carpet runners. Super comfortable!

Liz says hello... so do I. I'm very sorry about the long absence, but we've been busy beavers.

The double-entendre of the last word in the previous sentence takes Liz and I back to the Sickie Seventies.

Has anyone seen the most recent Schick razor commercial with the three bikini-clad ladies using their razors to trim little trees in a location proximate to their genitalia?

Liz dislikes the commercial.

I think it's just more subjugative, sexist fodder for the masses watching TV. :crazy:

I use a Schick Hydra 5-blade to shave my head, and face.

The Schick razor for the ladies costs $5 more than mine; same thing for the replacement blades.

Someone oughtta call Gloria Steinem. Hopefully, she's still with us.

Good day to all. :wave:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Liz says hello... so do I. I'm very sorry about the long absence, but we've been busy beavers.

The double-entendre of the last word in the previous sentence takes Liz and I back to the Sickie Seventies.

Has anyone seen the most recent Schick razor commercial with the three bikini-clad ladies using their razors to trim little trees in a location proximate to their genitalia?

I think it's just more subjugative, sexist fodder for the masses watching TV. :crazy:

The Schick razor for the ladies costs $5 more than mine; same thing for the replacement blades.

I use "Feather" brand blades in my safety razors, and one of three straight razors that I own.
Gloria is indeed alive and kicking, and just recently produced a series called "Woman" that is showing on NatGeo I believe. My fiance is a feminist, and Gloria fan.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tell you, after 4 days of no power and no descent food, just had 3 scrambled eggs and bacon and sausage and ham. I'm back!
My dogs got extra good food tonight also, were all happy and full. :giggle:;)
Hi farmer Vapin my friend good to see you weathered the storm buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi @LOveWerks and Liz my friends good to see ya's I was wondering

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, it was a good one, trees down everywhere. I lost power, but was very lucky, my house is down the river bank and protected from the high winds, getting back to normal.
I was down to my last 2 batteries before the power got restored!
You're lucky, you have such a pretty setting.well at least you salvaged the tomatoes buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors