Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I've been ado busy, but hello all. On break at work atm. Got my Tornado Nano today though. Good things indeed
d16c8754cef74dd05bfe8bfb1350388f.jpg
e3d0d87fea644682af37559ea8ab9e35.jpg
62de32a629850945dc454bc57ea314f6.jpg

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening and good night lol ! Rough day at work and then work when you get home ! Beat to death and the heat and humidity isn't helping ! Time to take two advill and watch Americas Got Talent ! See ya in the AM.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im sad. Just got a reminder for vaperslam and i doubt ill be able to make it one day ket alone the weekend i was hopeing for :(

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was looking foward to it. Vapergates gunna be there and i wanted to talk to him. Love his juice and his attys lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Family! Todays lesson : Why it's better to get bombed alone. In the hunt for the worm in the bottom of a Tequila bottle I SOMEHOW volunteered to help rebuild a fuckin' Lawn Tractor. Only redeeming factor is it's a Sears American made POS. It's Harley orange & Black. Oh the shame of it, the humiliation, the Hang Over :p:cool::banana:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never heard of him. Is he local to you? I'm always looking for quality atties.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Look up the alliance v2 and mason rdas. Two best attys i own. Vapergates based out of colorodo i think. My b&m stocks it.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol. I've been to a cloud comp. too many man-bun haircuts and skinny jeans for me. Hahaha.
Im sure there will be a cloud comp but its also alot of venders. And just going there means your probabky walk out with a few hundred in free shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors