Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was a diabetic once. Since losing 200 plus pounds I'm not. Been free and clear with no meds for over a year.
First of all.....CONGRATS on that phenomenal weight loss! And could you please tell me how you did it???? I am struggling with diabetes and failing miserably! I'm doing low carb, but seem to be stuck :(

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First of all.....CONGRATS on that phenomenal weight loss! And could you please tell me how you did it???? I am struggling with diabetes and failing miserably! I'm doing low carb, but seem to be stuck :(
I got into an accident and had my stomach removed in the process. Basically I had gastric bypass due to massive internal injuries. I can't eat much of anything anymore. I lose weight through malabsorption. I might absorb half of what I eat and I can't eat more than 3 or 4 ounces of food at a meal. I also can't eat meat or sugar or any kind of alcohol.

But...I am healthier than I have ever been in my life.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got into an accident and had my stomach removed in the process. Basically I had gastric bypass due to massive internal injuries. I can't eat much of anything anymore. I lose weight through malabsorption. I might absorb half of what I eat and I can't eat more than 3 or 4 ounces of food at a meal. I also can't eat meat or sugar or any kind of alcohol.

But...I am healthier than I have ever been in my life.
<3:bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes we missed you!!!<3
Glad you are ok and have power now.
tumblr_nyio0jTunz1unyi27o1_500_zpsltqoq3fy.jpg

Good morning everyone!!!:wave:
Good morning Whiskey my dear friend how are you today?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hola peeps. I gotta start gettin up earlier again. I left the house for work at 6:50 this morning. Usually to be in by 7 I leave at 6:30ish just so I'm early. I clocked in at 6:58 this morning

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My tomatoes are still small and green due to getting in late and because they are heirlooms, I'd almost kill for a nice vine ripened one.
Doing good and had one last weekend for breakfast.
Grilled that bastard up with sea salt and olive oil, fried up some taters and a couple eggs and did taters then mater then softish yolk eggs.

Was amazing. But paid for it dearly.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing good and had one last weekend for breakfast.
Grilled that bastard up with sea salt and olive oil, fried up some taters and a couple eggs and did taters then mater then softish yolk eggs.

Was amazing. But paid for it dearly.
All those flavors go so good together, love grilled tomatoes. when my tomatoes come on I eat at least 15 a day, so good for you too. everything I grow is grown 100% organic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All those flavors go so good together, love grilled tomatoes. when my tomatoes come on I eat at least 15 a day, so good for you too. everything I grow is grown 100% organic.
Store eggs give me stomach problems so I have to get fresh farm eggs I can down a dozen of them

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You have to go no carb.
Look at a focused keto diet.
Move, move lots, and when you do not feel like it move some more.

In 2011 to ditched all the processed food in the house, no canola no soy not artiffical anything.
Did some juicing (none if any now)
Went combo keto paleo and mom is down 130lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors