Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you get tired of seeing the sights get another kind of job. Getting paid to see America ain't a bad gig
Not at all. If i can get into that, my plan will be put the bike in storage sign the title to my car over to my mom so she can sell it on my behalf and just save. Wont be to hard with little overhead. Then do that for a bit and start pumpin money into my own buisness

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing exciting Jimi, cleaned and moved furniture all day and I'm wiped out. Kid didn't sleep last night, so of course I didn't either

How's your day going love
moving furniture will wear you out, kid not feeling good? My day sucked fought my junk computer for hours before I could get on, really need a better one but if I can limp this one along I will

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
moving furniture will wear you out, kid not feeling good? My day sucked fought my junk computer for hours before I could get on, really need a better one but if I can limp this one along I will
Not sick, I don't know what his issue is. Hope he doesn't have his moms insomnia but it's looking like it

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not at all. If i can get into that, my plan will be put the bike in storage sign the title to my car over to my mom so she can sell it on my behalf and just save. Wont be to hard with little overhead. Then do that for a bit and start pumpin money into my own buisness
That's how I/ we did it . You got the perfect opening for someone who has no payment's. No kids, it's. A fuckin ball . I found my wife while Truckin. She was an animal. Don't. Get better than that. :cow:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's how I/ we did it . You got the perfect opening for someone who has no payment's. No kids, it's. A fuckin ball . I found my wife while Truckin. She was an animal. Don't. Get better than that. :cow:
No it dont. So im hopin this works out for me so i can just get the fuck away from shit for a while and just drive and vape

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'night folks:wave:
tumblr_mpe2asjb0J1qbgp4lo1_400_zpsdvsnfvme.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Youch, how long those last for you?
Goodnight Whiskey. BTW, I'm not sure how long it will last in my hip since this is the first time I've had it done. I do have injections in both of my shoulders that seems to last almost a year before they wear off.
I hate those, had them in both knees under the knee cap, no fun at all
Not fun at all, but better than the constant pain.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now im super fucking pissed off. The stupid fucking app im useing so i have a phone just now showed me a kissed call from the guy. Literally 4 min after i called looking for him. Fuck everything. Shit just cant go fucking right for me lately.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a hell of alot of shit i woulda done difrent
But that's life man. You have to go do something about it, not sit and lament what could have been. It's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get up. I've suffered setbacks. Bad ones. I've come back from all of them. I spent 4 years at Rikers Island for some seriously bad shit and I didn't quit. I got another degree and learned to tattoo when I was inside. You get to wake up every day and walk as a free man. You're bitching about shit you can control. Get up and handle it. No excuses. If I can do it so can you.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ill bounce back. Always do. Just pissed off about alot of shit right now and when i get this kind of angry i get in the mood im in now.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel like tomorrow is going to be a long day on the phone.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats this Soy is bad for you crap? I went with a Bro to Sam's club a while back & bought 2 boxes of what I thought were Hamburger patties. 32 in all. When the Tequila wore off I saw the damn things were soy burgers. Cooked one & liked it. They might kill my old ass but I won't die hungry. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors