Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, a long time ago, it was determined by the Earth's orbit, that there would be periods of heat, followed by cold. This coincides with Pope Gregory's change to the calendar, in such that those periods of heat exist in the months such as this one.
I am taken aback by your brilliance and command of knowledge regarding all things. My light pales in the presence of your luminescence. I am humbled.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
North Korea now has the missile capability to strike as far away as Fairbanks Alaska.
Here is the current threat assessment:
WW3 Scenario:

1. A random youtuber makes a funny video making fun of Kim Jong Un.

2. A movie studio buys the rights, makes it into a feature film.

3. Kim gets insulted, launches cyber attacks on the USA.

4. Do to budget cuts, the DOD has outdated software, and Kim's hackers manage to shutdown our nuclear launch systems.

5. Obama blames it on the youtube video, arrests the video maker.

6. Kim feels emboldened, bombs and invades South Korea.

7. Obama blames the "culture of violence" in America, and stresses that we need more gun control.

8. Kim feels more emboldened, fires missiles at Japan.

9. Obama draws red line, says NK can't keep bombing Japan during an American election year.

10. Kim bombs Japan some more.

11. Obama says his position on the red line has "evolved" and now its okay for NK to bomb Japan.

12. Japan and other countries have had enough, start fighting back.

13. China gets involved. Then India, who hates China. Nukes are fired.

14. Everyone freaks out. Russia gets involved. Then Europe. Then Israel. Then the Middle East.

15. Obama scores a birdy on a par four.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
North Korea now has the missile capability to strike as far away as Fairbanks Alaska.
Here is the current threat assessment:
WW3 Scenario:

1. A random youtuber makes a funny video making fun of Kim Jong Un.

2. A movie studio buys the rights, makes it into a feature film.

3. Kim gets insulted, launches cyber attacks on the USA.

4. Do to budget cuts, the DOD has outdated software, and Kim's hackers manage to shutdown our nuclear launch systems.

5. Obama blames it on the youtube video, arrests the video maker.

6. Kim feels emboldened, bombs and invades South Korea.

7. Obama blames the "culture of violence" in America, and stresses that we need more gun control.

8. Kim feels more emboldened, fires missiles at Japan.

9. Obama draws red line, says NK can't keep bombing Japan during an American election year.

10. Kim bombs Japan some more.

11. Obama says his position on the red line has "evolved" and now its okay for NK to bomb Japan.

12. Japan and other countries have had enough, start fighting back.

13. China gets involved. Then India, who hates China. Nukes are fired.

14. Everyone freaks out. Russia gets involved. Then Europe. Then Israel. Then the Middle East.

15. Obama scores a birdy on a par four.
Has afternoon "beer summit" as missiles rain down on strategic targets throughout the USA

FDA deeming regs get shelved as we all burn.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
worry_zpsaghjfw4m.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No cake batter and as my last name may sugest otherwise, im nit gunna just make batter from scratch on demand. Not that i couldent, its a thing id need to plan for a while. But i had brownie batter :)

CafeDigitalDiva

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got into an accident and had my stomach removed in the process. Basically I had gastric bypass due to massive internal injuries. I can't eat much of anything anymore. I lose weight through malabsorption. I might absorb half of what I eat and I can't eat more than 3 or 4 ounces of food at a meal. I also can't eat meat or sugar or any kind of alcohol.

But...I am healthier than I have ever been in my life.
Wow, that's incredible. Well, looks like it all worked out to something amazing. Being healthy is one of the best things a person can have. Incredible story tho. Wow

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the first place I've ever lived that didn't have an ocean or water. Long Island, Jax Beach, FL, Seattle, WA, all near or on the water. Last 5 years no salt water. Hate that.
Jax is too "Bro" for me....much prefer everything from Little Talbot and north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors