Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I lived in Ponte Vedra at Sawgrass (Marsh Landing), most people recognize Jax Beach before Ponte Vedra. Lol
We daytrip to St Augustine frequently (cocktails at the Ice House are AMAZING), so we are very fam with Ponte Vedra. We tend to take the A1A all the way home (well, to Ulee).

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Boat. Three digit Freightliner. The bus don't run out here. :cool:View attachment 54782
Thats a nice truck but truckin is put on hold for now. Got the dealership job.

Got some things done on the bike. Still needs a little work but shes comin. Finally got the clut h adjusted and tightened up. (She was loose as hell) now i only need 2 fingers to engage the clutch. Smooth as butter and super short throw. Also got the ither 2 cylinders hex nuts converted to new stud and proper nuts. To get a ratchet on the one i gotta rock the motor, bht still alot easier then thos stupid hex nuts.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Whiskey and everyone:coffee: I stopped taking one of my meds for breathing because it made me gain 50 pounds. It was ok for 10 days but, on the 11 day I could hardly breathe. So I started take the med and it is working now.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::wave:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SO am not getting a fiberglass vibe for why your grinder needs pulled apart.
It might be full of fiberglass dust for some strange reason
it is so fucking humid that it turned into sledge inside the grinder lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have friends in Yulee.
Mattie drives through there daily on her way to work. When I'm in town, I go through there on my way to Fernandina Beach. It's the closest Target and Starbuck's to us lol.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats a nice truck but truckin is put on hold for now. Got the dealership job.

Got some things done on the bike. Still needs a little work but shes comin. Finally got the clut h adjusted and tightened up. (She was loose as hell) now i only need 2 fingers to engage the clutch. Smooth as butter and super short throw. Also got the ither 2 cylinders hex nuts converted to new stud and proper nuts. To get a ratchet on the one i gotta rock the motor, bht still alot easier then thos stupid hex nuts.
You have no idea how happy that makes me. I told ya' Every storm runs out of rain.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I figur= it will take me about a month to catch up on bills and get my bank account straight. After that im gunna pour everything i can into a bike.
I currently have 1 we are doing the finishing touches on (I wanted a prettier tank and fenders) 1 we are rewiring and 5 my son fiddles with have a storage locker filled with bike parts we may or may not ever need but who knows they may come in handy one day. The other 5 run great tho now if i can get them to part with the ones we dont need/use I can have my back room back

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cant wait for paychecks to start rollin in. First moment i can, im borrowing my moms van and going to harbor frieght for a car port garage thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors