Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup. I love harbor frieghts braker bars over any other brands tho. Mostly becuase when i fuck with the, to get a job done, i dont weep ofer the hundred bucks i just blew lol snap ons power tools are where its at for me

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Need for speed and avenged 7 fold radio on pandora. Decent night ahead.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mitsu? Never hesrd of them
Machinist tools. Millionth of an inch. I am Doing a Snoopy dance for you Boy. A lot of others never gave up on you when you were starting too. Your Management now. Employees are not your friends. Respect them and they will respect you. If you don't draw a line in the sand, it will eat you alive. Now, some wide open AC/DC Back in the Saddle again! :cool::bliss::banana::bunny::stars2::stars:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Machinist tools. Millionth of an inch. I am Doing a Snoopy dance for you Boy. A lot of others never gave up on you when you were starting too. Your Management now. Employees are not your friends. Respect them and they will respect you. If you don't draw a line in the sand, it will eat you alive. Now, some wide open AC/DC Back in the Saddle again! :cool::bliss::banana::bunny::stars2::stars:
Im thinkin more back in black. :cool:

Or with how much ill be working (eiather for lessord or for myself) more like 8 days a week:giggle:

Your one of the few people i converse with on a regular basis thst understands all my music refrences btw :giggle:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Took
Please, I make fun of no one. If an average driver got in a 700 or better car, & tried to do it, they would pee their pants. I Did. Then I said, Damn. Got to learn this! Now back to AC/DC. :giggle::devil:
a gt500 for a spin once when i was still wrenchin. Never hit anything nuts but fuck. I floored it and i thought i left my kindny behind lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night guys
tumblr_nwcnizoTUQ1qap7tro1_500_zpshns35rwm.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Saddletramp1200 said:
Your mind says it's easy. Reality says something else. Normal people should not own Fast cars. Gets them killed. :(
Never said it was easy. Im an ok driver (when it comes to performence) but ive never owned anything over 250hp. Need some track time and a few rounds with a pro.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never said it was easy. Im an ok driver (when it comes to performence) but ive never owned anything over 250hp. Need some track time and a few rounds with a pro.
The shit always scared my ass to death. That's why I am still alive. I have been 217 on a Honda Night Bird. Black Bird on Steroids. My Wife hated the bike. Said it was Evil. Would not ride on it. Built it before I met her. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The shit always scared my ass to death. That's why I am still alive. I have been 217 on a Honda Night Bird. Black Bird on Steroids. My Wife hated the bike. Said it was Evil. Would not ride on it. Built it before I met her. :cool:
200 on a bike is freakin nuts. Was crusin with a buddy he had his gixer before the motor blew. I was stoped at some pit to take a leak, he flew by the pit at 200. All i saw was a yellow flash. Talk about pucler factor x1000000

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id rather spend thst money on comfert and aperance. 120 is plenty fast for me on a bike. Im more about the feel of acceleration anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors