Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I currently have 1 we are doing the finishing touches on (I wanted a prettier tank and fenders) 1 we are rewiring and 5 my son fiddles with have a storage locker filled with bike parts we may or may not ever need but who knows they may come in handy one day. The other 5 run great tho now if i can get them to part with the ones we dont need/use I can have my back room back
RigHt now just got my xs750. Its a daily ridden restoration project:giggle:

Next one is gunna be sick. Got the design all out in my head, been doing research and just figuring shit out. So right now i got a pretty good idea of where to start and where ill end. Did i mention it would be nasty?:devil:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
RigHt now just got my xs750. Its a daily ridden restoration project:giggle:

Next one is gunna be sick. Got the design all out in my head, been doing research and just figuring shit out. So right now i got a pretty good idea of where to start and where ill end. Did i mention it would be nasty?:devil:
13323251_1195178230506650_3817398681586168203_o.jpg
This is the CVO

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One fel swoop my friend. (Already have a cover for it. Came with the bike and its a nice one actually)
Dear Frog, I only wish I had someone to advise me @ your age. My advice is just that. Use it, wipe your ass with it, it's meant as a guide, & don't get a hair cut before you start work, you will be perceived as an ass kisser. You don't want that. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dear Frog, I only wish I had someone to advise me @ your age. My advice is just that. Use it, wipe your ass with it, it's meant as a guide, & don't get a hair cut before you start work, you will be perceived as an ass kisser. You don't want that. :cool:
Im just gunna trim my beard into a goatee. Look more presentable thst way. Other then that, im showin up on time (actually early probably. Im always early)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I currently have 1 we are doing the finishing touches on (I wanted a prettier tank and fenders) 1 we are rewiring and 5 my son fiddles with have a storage locker filled with bike parts we may or may not ever need but who knows they may come in handy one day. The other 5 run great tho now if i can get them to part with the ones we dont need/use I can have my back room back
It is written. The day after you trash a part, you need it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors