Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went out for some soda and cheese. Its warm but not to bad once your movin faster then 20

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aye and if me mum had a willy, she'd be me dah!
giggle_zpsppplvwtq.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The north Caithness vernacular is VERY similar to Geordie....we just tend not to say "Whey aye". My sister is a Geordie what lives in Erdington.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got home from work early ! :bliss:Taking my friends son to a meeting. He's back from treatment and already slipped again. Someone I kind of grew up with but younger than me they found dead in a hotel in New Jersey two days ago. It's not if you die it's when and how with the crap these people do these days. So few people get it now. His father threw him out finally. So it's what I always say. There's no right or wrong answer or text book answers. Every person is different and every result is different. Basically it's a fifty fifty crap shoot at best. If you throw someone out and they die then it was the wrong answer but if you throw someone out and they get it then it was the right answer 50/50 ! My kid transitions from detox into the program in Anaheim today and we can only hope ! TTYL

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got home from work early ! :bliss:Taking my friends son to a meeting. He's back from treatment and already slipped again. Someone I kind of grew up with but younger than me they found dead in a hotel in New Jersey two days ago. It's not if you die it's when and how with the crap these people do these days. So few people get it now. His father threw him out finally. So it's what I always say. There's no right or wrong answer or text book answers. Every person is different and every result is different. Basically it's a fifty fifty crap shoot at best. If you throw someone out and they die then it was the wrong answer but if you throw someone out and they get it then it was the right answer 50/50 ! My kid transitions from detox into the program in Anaheim today and e can only hope ! TTYL

Hoping for the best!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got home from work early ! :bliss:Taking my friends son to a meeting. He's back from treatment and already slipped again. Someone I kind of grew up with but younger than me they found dead in a hotel in New Jersey two days ago. It's not if you die it's when and how with the crap these people do these days. So few people get it now. His father threw him out finally. So it's what I always say. There's no right or wrong answer or text book answers. Every person is different and every result is different. Basically it's a fifty fifty crap shoot at best. If you throw someone out and they die then it was the wrong answer but if you throw someone out and they get it then it was the right answer 50/50 ! My kid transitions from detox into the program in Anaheim today and e can only hope ! TTYL
I wish you all the best, Breazy....every situation is different for every parent, all we can do is our best, if that isn't enough, must let fate take a shot at it. I am riding that fate bus, my story started when she was 16.....she's 30 now, the vicious cycle is still going on.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish you all the best, Breazy....every situation is different for every parent, all we can do is our best, if that isn't enough, must let fate take a shot at it. I am riding that fate bus, my story started when she was 16.....she's 30 now, the vicious cycle is still going on.
I feel for ya. I don't have that long lol. In hindsight I didn't stop until my early thirties. Only difference is I always worked never robbed or bothered anyone and was always respectful and responsible. Functional addict lol. I think this kid will get it but it's probably going to take more time. Really hoping @Spyg0at buys me a new life when he gets rich LMAO !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got home from work early ! :bliss:Taking my friends son to a meeting. He's back from treatment and already slipped again. Someone I kind of grew up with but younger than me they found dead in a hotel in New Jersey two days ago. It's not if you die it's when and how with the crap these people do these days. So few people get it now. His father threw him out finally. So it's what I always say. There's no right or wrong answer or text book answers. Every person is different and every result is different. Basically it's a fifty fifty crap shoot at best. If you throw someone out and they die then it was the wrong answer but if you throw someone out and they get it then it was the right answer 50/50 ! My kid transitions from detox into the program in Anaheim today and we can only hope ! TTYL
Hi Breasy my friend I still have hope for the kid maybe he will see the light, anyway I am still praying he straightens up buddy for his sake and yours.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fuck riding in Henrietta. People suck out there and once you hit pittsford, the traffics just insane. Or atleast more then id like on an air cooled bike.

Some lady who lokked like she ate godzilla and was stuffed into a freakin corolla ran a red light stoped halfway throught the intersection. She then proceded to flip me off. Light turns green, we all start going. About halfway to the next light, she just stomps the brakes stops dead. Had to swearve around the cow. I hate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors