Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!
53_zpsjwrmvv27.gif

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brew break, I knew they would be biting today, after a heavy rain the river is oxygen rich and fish come up from the bottom to the oxygen rich water. Threw 3 back and then I hook a fighter, 20 minutes to get my hands on him, it was worth every bit of it, look! :facepalm::giggle::bliss:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Brew break, I knew they would be biting today, after a heavy rain the river is oxygen rich and fish come up from the bottom to the oxygen rich water. Threw 3 back and then I hook a fighter, 20 minutes to get my hands on him, it was worth every bit of it, look! :facepalm::giggle::bliss:

Very nice:)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @pete67 , days like this on the river are great! My tomato plants a popping like crazy, topping really pays off after the first pick, I'm looking for at least one more big harvest, fingers crossed! :D
We will keep our fingers crossed for you too. It looks like you are having a blast on the river.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A bottle of bourben apeared on my counter.... going to be an intresting night

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This bourben isnt top shelf, but after the week with yesterdays kicker, still tastes just fine.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I came home from mini golf with my son......and found that our passports were in today's mail :confetti:. WOW!.......2 weeks (to the dayo_O) from the time we had them processed @ the post office:D.
Did you expedite them? Ive heard it takes months unless your have it expedited

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors