Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
latest
Howdy Boat:wave:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rock, booze and gta5. Curently just got ran over by cops on a bike with no rear wheel who where chasing me because i played human bowling with a touring bike

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brew break, I knew they would be biting today, after a heavy rain the river is oxygen rich and fish come up from the bottom to the oxygen rich water. Threw 3 back and then I hook a fighter, 20 minutes to get my hands on him, it was worth every bit of it, look! :facepalm::giggle::bliss:

Nice one there Vapin Congrats

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @pete67, @Huckleberried, @Whiskey, @Jimi and crew.
OK so woke up stupor early and went down town to meet mom's new women's paddling team.
So a bit of set up. were have these things scattered around town.
1439776344-0.jpg

The one down at the water front is lower for smaller people.
The god damned jazz and blues fest has a GIANT area, bridge access,
index.cfm

That seawall walkway blocked off and street sidewalk access blocked off.
Somewhere in there is the what I call the bridge shitter which is public restrooms in the foot of the bridge.

Soo down at the marina right next to the bubbler there is a junky scumbag cock out pissing against it.
Tempted to cane his ass in the back of the skull for it but meh I am not that civic minded and zero popo or park rangers so getting into a brawl with a pissing junky is not my idea of a good sat. morning.

We go and get coffee and mom is doing her stretches waiting for the team. We are kind of close to that fountain and I look over and dude is using it as a bidet.
upload_2016-7-2_16-6-22.jpeg
That bubbler is now tainted from junky taint, not a chance I am using it ever not that I did anyways.

So we are vaping, enjoy some stumptown and this jackass jogger does this fake cough and calls me an asshole. So I do my normal 7 am grumpy reply and drop a fake ass c bomb.
She gets more bitchy and I ignore her.
She prances down and drinks from the junky bidet, like minutes after he just got done rubbing his balls, taint and filthy junk ass all up on the bubbling action.
I just smile, there is a god laughing somewhere about that irony.

So I go back up top after I finish my coffee on the dock.
Prancer bitch is back wanting to give me a piece of her simple mind about the smell (pineapple/lime ginger ale)A other lady told her it smells very pleasant and to shut it. I smile and explain I do not listen to people who's breath smells like junky nut sack, that shut her up and I explained that the skeezy motherfucker had just got done rubbing his filthy bits all over the drinking surface about a minute before she fake coughed and called me an asshole.
I wished her well with her new glowing case of whatever disease she picked up and wandered off leaving her gagging and retching.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I look around and all I see is evil
Walking dead disguised as real people
It's kill or be killed 'cause life is not forever
It comes apart and then it falls together

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK so woke up stupor early and went down town to meet mom's new women's paddling team.
1439776344-0.jpg

index.cfm

Somewhere in there is the what I call the bridge shitter which is public restrooms in the foot of the bridge.

Soo down at the marina right next to the bubbler there is a junky scumbag cock out pissing against it.
Tempted to cane his ass in the back of the skull for it but meh I am not that civic minded and zero popo or park rangers so getting into a brawl with a pissing junky is not my idea of a good sat. morning.

We go and get coffee and mom is doing her stretches waiting for the team. We are kind of close to that fountain and I look over and dude is using it as a bidet.
View attachment 55523
That bubbler is now tainted from junky taint, not a chance I am using it ever not that I did anyways.

So we are vaping, enjoy some stumptown and this jackass jogger does this fake cough and calls me an asshole. So I do my normal 7 am grumpy reply and drop a fake ass c bomb.
She prances down and drinks from the junky bidet, like minutes after he just got done rubbing his balls, taint and filthy junk ass all up on the bubbling action.

Prancer bitch is back wanting to give me a piece of her simple mind about the smell (pineapple/lime ginger ale)A other lady told her it smells very pleasant and to shut it. I smile and explain I do not listen to people who's breath smells like junky nut sack, that shut her up and I explained that the skeezy motherfucker had just got done rubbing his filthy bits all over the drinking surface about a minute before she fake coughed and called me an asshole.
I wished her well with her new glowing case of whatever disease she picked up and wandered off leaving her gagging and retching.
Made my night right there^^^
big-laugh-smiley_zpsoqlgfg2i.png

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Someone showed up at your doorstep, said, "Hi Dad!" ?
You won Publisher's Clearing House?
The sun came out, stayed out and the temp never rose about 72?
Jena called?

Dude... what?
First one.. with all love and that is never going to happen... FUCK YOU.
Not a chance
It is god damned muggy and hot today.
I wish, I would love to disappoint her repeatedly.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there? 'Cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven, too?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1439776344-0.jpg

index.cfm

View attachment 55523

Hi Nasty My frien sound like you are having a good day there buddy

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Snaged a phone interview tuesday for swift. They havent decided yet wether [r not i) be offered free cdl training but whatever. Looks like i may end up in trucking afterall. Cool part is, a buddy that i went to achool with works for swift in harrisburg as a tech

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes sir it is. Best way to chomp down some cheap ny strip without making bbq sammies from them

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Inexpensive semi fatty cut of tough meat.
Some balsamic, some coffee and some pineapple juice.
Cube the shoe leather meat, put the above to cover said meat, low for 6 hours in a crock pot.

Braised buttery, melts in mouth awesomeness.
Put over some grilled sourdough, rice or whatever.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snaged a phone interview tuesday for swift. They havent decided yet wether [r not i) be offered free cdl training but whatever. Looks like i may end up in trucking afterall. Cool part is, a buddy that i went to achool with works for swift in harrisburg as a tech
Hi Boat my friend at your age you are a prime pick for being trained, it'd be a good profession for . Good luck on getting that buddy

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cube the shoe leather meat, put the above to cover said meat, low for 6 hours in a crock pot.

Mother of god!

So I'm coming to YOUR place for food from now on lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HMMM, that sound super buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors