Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey @pete67, @Huckleberried, @Whiskey, @Jimi and crew.
OK so woke up stupor early and went down town to meet mom's new women's paddling team.
So a bit of set up. were have these things scattered around town.
1439776344-0.jpg

The one down at the water front is lower for smaller people.
The god damned jazz and blues fest has a GIANT area, bridge access,
index.cfm

That seawall walkway blocked off and street sidewalk access blocked off.
Somewhere in there is the what I call the bridge shitter which is public restrooms in the foot of the bridge.

Soo down at the marina right next to the bubbler there is a junky scumbag cock out pissing against it.
Tempted to cane his ass in the back of the skull for it but meh I am not that civic minded and zero popo or park rangers so getting into a brawl with a pissing junky is not my idea of a good sat. morning.

We go and get coffee and mom is doing her stretches waiting for the team. We are kind of close to that fountain and I look over and dude is using it as a bidet.
View attachment 55523
That bubbler is now tainted from junky taint, not a chance I am using it ever not that I did anyways.

So we are vaping, enjoy some stumptown and this jackass jogger does this fake cough and calls me an asshole. So I do my normal 7 am grumpy reply and drop a fake ass c bomb.
She gets more bitchy and I ignore her.
She prances down and drinks from the junky bidet, like minutes after he just got done rubbing his balls, taint and filthy junk ass all up on the bubbling action.
I just smile, there is a god laughing somewhere about that irony.

So I go back up top after I finish my coffee on the dock.
Prancer bitch is back wanting to give me a piece of her simple mind about the smell (pineapple/lime ginger ale)A other lady told her it smells very pleasant and to shut it. I smile and explain I do not listen to people who's breath smells like junky nut sack, that shut her up and I explained that the skeezy motherfucker had just got done rubbing his filthy bits all over the drinking surface about a minute before she fake coughed and called me an asshole.
I wished her well with her new glowing case of whatever disease she picked up and wandered off leaving her gagging and retching.
Post of the day, right there. I can only imagine how thrilled you must've been to have witnessed the whole thing!!

@Jimi, been a bit of a rough week for me, but I've been keeping up.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Post of the day, right there. I can only imagine how thrilled you must've been to have witnessed the whole thing!!

@Jimi, been a bit of a rough week for me, but I've been keeping up.
I am so tempted to trip the jogging jackasses, and put my cane through the biking douches spoke it is not funny.
If you caught that douche show on what would you do trust me the homeless scumbags, violent panhandlers and junky horde was NOT covered with accuracy in the slightest.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a tough last few days Dr changed several of my meds and it's been hell trying to adjust to them
I hear ya Jimi, and I really hope they do ok for you. It's a head scratcher that taking that many medications can be helpful. I don't understand doctors most of the time.

Hope it gets better for you real soon Huck
Thanks Pete. :hug:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I loved my last one. What have been your experiences with the brand? Did you have one that didn't perform to your expectations?
No, it would be to much temptation to go "barrow" it :p

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah. Agreed. What a POS. They've come a long way.
Hey for a gutless, shitty built grandpa car they were piles of shit.
Stupid looking piles of shit that attracted ass like a toilet seat for whatever odd reason. When I was selling that MFG of cars I had one as a demo for a couple weekends.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey for a gutless, shitty built grandpa car they were piles of shit.
Stupid looking piles of shit that attracted ass like a toilet seat for whatever odd reason. When I was selling that MFG of cars I had one as a demo for a couple weekends.
Have you had any recent dealings with the brand? My last was a 2011 Q-Sport S.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But really, maserati is the only italian brand i would actually buy with the expectation thst i could actually drive it more then 1000 miles without 5k worth of maintence

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But really, maserati is the only italian brand i would actually buy with the expectation thst i could actually drive it more then 1000 miles without 5k worth of maintence
That's not really accurate with modern exotics. Yes, 25 years ago that was true. My Dads Countach couldn't go 1000 miles without needing something. My 2011 had fewer issues than my Camaro.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's not really accurate with modern exotics. Yes, 25 years ago that was true. My Dads Countach couldn't go 1000 miles without needing something. My 2011 had fewer issues than my Camaro.
2011 what?

Ferraris and lambos still need crazy maintence. Maseratis are not as fast, or wild looking but there made to actuslly be driven daily unlike a lambo. Like i said, id pick a maserati. Had a v8 one next to me at the light and he reved it and it was like :oops: with my mustang

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Speaking of cuntach, was stareing a 25th aniversery edition at a body shop i stoped at thrusday. Thing was fucking tiny compared to the picture in my head. Guy let me sit in it. Errrrr try and sit in it. I didnt fit. :giggle:

Still beautiful tho

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya Jimi, and I really hope they do ok for you. It's a head scratcher that taking that many medications can be helpful. I don't understand doctors most of the time.

Thanks Pete. :hug:
I hope your week gets much better for you hun, and hows Bosco doing I haven't heard lately? I hope he's doing better.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2011 what?

Ferraris and lambos still need crazy maintence. Maseratis are not as fast, or wild looking but there made to actuslly be driven daily unlike a lambo. Like i said, id pick a maserati. Had a v8 one next to me at the light and he reved it and it was like :oops: with my mustang

Maserati Quattroporte Sport S. I am very aware of the needs an exotic car presents. I've owned a couple and my Father has a fairly extensive collection. However, they are like any other machine. With proper maintenance and care, they run at their peak. As for which is faster, I'll be just fine with this slow 2015.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of cuntach, was stareing a 25th aniversery edition at a body shop i stoped at thrusday. Thing was fucking tiny compared to the picture in my head. Guy let me sit in it. Errrrr try and sit in it. I didnt fit. :giggle:

Still beautiful tho
My Fathers is a 1989, which is the 25th anniversary.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maserati Quattroporte Sport S. I am very aware of the needs an exotic car presents. I've owned a couple and my Father has a fairly extensive collection. However, they are like any other machine. With proper maintenance and care, they run at their peak. As for which is faster, I'll be just fine with this slow 2015.
Never said it was slow.... just a little slower then a lamborghini. Im agreeing with you!!!!! Im just saying i love lamborghinis, but would still take a maserati over a lamborghini due to the fact they dont require as crazy of maintence as a lambo. (It would have to be a v8 maserati tho) still would love the fuck out of an aventador tho

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Fathers is a 1989, which is the 25th anniversary.
There insanely beautiful cars. I was very sad that i didnt fit. I know i fit in a ferrari 458 but ehhh ferraris just dont do it for me.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so tempted to trip the jogging jackasses, and put my cane through the biking douches spoke it is not funny.
If you caught that douche show on what would you do trust me the homeless scumbags, violent panhandlers and junky horde was NOT covered with accuracy in the slightest.
Ah the Spandex squad. Anyone that would pay 10,000 for a bicycle is a fuckin Idiot to start with. I wouldn't piss on em' if they were on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors