Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bosco's kinda having a tough time. He started doing a bit better, even climbed his way up the couch to me a couple times. A day or so later, he seems to have gone backwards again. I talked to his vet, 2 more weeks on meds, the reassess.

LOL, I just came back from taking my dog out. For a big girl, she heard ONE pop of a firework and ran for the door. Was kinda cute, actually.
Awe Huck (((HUGS))) I hope they can do something for him.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im drunk, but im a sobering kind of drunk if thst makes any sense. Its 1am and im tired from idk what. Probanly bourben.

So on that bombshell, ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO TOAD! Hypnotoad.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
upload_2016-7-3_0-52-49.png
tumblr_ls37fgWCiU1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was it me or did nitro look like he was sucking down a giant bowl of baby shit tonight?
Gross enough I had to min. the window and just listen.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks guys so far having a blast. Good food and good times. Drinks will have to wait for another day, was super dehydrated after flying all day. So excited for the rest of the week
Need to see if you can find that giant pretend fat bloated mess Steven Segal for huck.
She gets turned on by his sweaty fatness.

Love ya Huck I know you loathe that bloated wife beater as much as I do.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I lost all respect for his pretend flabfu during his mumbling nonsense interviews during the Sonnen Silva fight... all about secret techniques for MMA.
Kind of pissed myself laughing his fauxfu bullshit, he waddles out sweating buckets of chicken grease and waves that send motherfuckers flying... OK.
Where as MMA dudes will twine around ya beating the stuffing out of ya.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks guys so far having a blast. Good food and good times. Drinks will have to wait for another day, was super dehydrated after flying all day. So excited for the rest of the week
Good to know you're having a blast! I'm so happy for you two! Glad to know you survived the layover in the ATL too! We have a saying here, you can't go to hell on an airplane without stopping in Atlanta. :giggle: Anyway, have fun in party central!:hearts::stars2:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all! Found an awesome deal on a 2015 Maserati Quattroporte S. Very tempting.
There was a show I think it was called super car superbuild on TV. Very impressive on how they re designed that brand to increase sales. They have a ferrari built engine now. If I ever had enough money I would buy one lol. That will never happen :(

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Feels like I'm in Orbit from the sleep cycle change ! Lots to do today that I didn't get done yesterday. There's a lot to be said for people that are laid back and say "Oh I'll do it tomorrow" When you wake up tomorrow it's today and you have double the work to do LMAO

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning Family.
Morning everyone ! Feels like I'm in Orbit from the sleep cycle change ! Lots to do today that I didn't get done yesterday. There's a lot to be said for people that are laid back and say "Oh I'll do it tomorrow" When you wake up tomorrow it's today and you have double the work to do LMAO
Welcome to My world. :wait:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors