Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy folks, had a great visit with daughter & grandson :)
cc31052d-866f-42f0-8dfa-dc073e1e1afa_zps3ymwjpp8.jpg
❤️ awwww glad you had a good visit love

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, really chilly and overcast here today, hope your day has been a good one.
I made the mistake of posting my thoughts on a thread on the VU yesterday, I had reservations because of the resident Trolls that always seem to throw in their self proclaimed expertise. Well one of them posted I was a fool, I have never backed down from a fight in my life! I am on the razors edge to simply reply, So was your mother, but better judgment says no.
If not for my friendships here at the Corner, I would unload. Thanks to all for being here. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, really chilly and overcast here today, hope your day has been a good one.
I made the mistake of posting my thoughts on a thread on the VU yesterday, I had reservations because of the resident Trolls that always seem to throw in their self proclaimed expertise. Well one of them posted I was a fool, I have never backed down from a fight in my life! I am on the razors edge to simply reply, So was your mother but better judgment says no.
If not for my friendships here at the Corner, I would unload. Thanks to all for being here. :)
That was us all day yesterday, finally looking like good weather now.And we are here for ya Vapin <3<3 Ps , I've unloaded a time or two

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I made the mistake of posting my thoughts on a thread on the VU yesterday, I had reservations because of the resident Trolls that always seem to throw in their self proclaimed expertise. Well one of them posted I was a fool, I have never backed down from a fight in my life! I am on the razors edge to simply reply, So was your mother, but better judgment says no.
We are here for you anytime:)

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not happy with Verde Valley Vapors right now. I paid for expedited shipping and they didn't get the order out. Some get the weekend dead zone. Nice, paying for something and not getting it. That will be my last order with them for sure.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Havin ribs and mac salad. Not ribs i made or even grilled :( ohwell.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not happy with Verde Valley Vapors right now. I paid for expedited shipping and they didn't get the order out. Some get the weekend dead zone. Nice, paying for something and not getting it. That will be my last order with them for sure.
The shipping is a USPS thing, how fast they fill and ship is a V3 thing!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who exactly is v3 do they have a full name? Or just search v3 ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors