Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @pete67, @Huckleberried, @Whiskey, @Jimi and crew.
OK so woke up stupor early and went down town to meet mom's new women's paddling team.
So a bit of set up. were have these things scattered around town.
1439776344-0.jpg

The one down at the water front is lower for smaller people.
The god damned jazz and blues fest has a GIANT area, bridge access,
index.cfm

That seawall walkway blocked off and street sidewalk access blocked off.
Somewhere in there is the what I call the bridge shitter which is public restrooms in the foot of the bridge.

Soo down at the marina right next to the bubbler there is a junky scumbag cock out pissing against it.
Tempted to cane his ass in the back of the skull for it but meh I am not that civic minded and zero popo or park rangers so getting into a brawl with a pissing junky is not my idea of a good sat. morning.

We go and get coffee and mom is doing her stretches waiting for the team. We are kind of close to that fountain and I look over and dude is using it as a bidet.
View attachment 55523
That bubbler is now tainted from junky taint, not a chance I am using it ever not that I did anyways.

So we are vaping, enjoy some stumptown and this jackass jogger does this fake cough and calls me an asshole. So I do my normal 7 am grumpy reply and drop a fake ass c bomb.
She gets more bitchy and I ignore her.
She prances down and drinks from the junky bidet, like minutes after he just got done rubbing his balls, taint and filthy junk ass all up on the bubbling action.
I just smile, there is a god laughing somewhere about that irony.

So I go back up top after I finish my coffee on the dock.
Prancer bitch is back wanting to give me a piece of her simple mind about the smell (pineapple/lime ginger ale)A other lady told her it smells very pleasant and to shut it. I smile and explain I do not listen to people who's breath smells like junky nut sack, that shut her up and I explained that the skeezy motherfucker had just got done rubbing his filthy bits all over the drinking surface about a minute before she fake coughed and called me an asshole.
I wished her well with her new glowing case of whatever disease she picked up and wandered off leaving her gagging and retching.
Nasty, you're so frickin' awesome!!! :xD::xD:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi y'all

Its hotter than hell here... Actually I'm thinking of taking a visit to hell just to cool off. This waking- up- sweating- my- ass- off- everyday- shit's gotta go. I want a weeks worth of rain dammit!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Spy my friend I get so tired and stiff laying in bed that long I need to be up and moving around but I just feel so shitty
Why I suggested what I did man.
Mom was uber still and sore from practice and working out, her knee was bugging her. Got her to take a pea size amount of the mct oil.
A couple naps later she is feeling good.
I did that mct thing this morning also, I did some stuff but not much my body was screaming I take a down day and sleep.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why I suggested what I did man.
Mom was uber still and sore from practice and working out, her knee was bugging her. Got her to take a pea size amount of the mct oil.
A couple naps later she is feeling good.
I did that mct thing this morning also, I did some stuff but not much my body was screaming I take a down day and sleep.
Hi Nasty my friend yes I truly agree trying to get that taken care of as soon as I can buddy.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hope you get feelin better jimi

Forgot i had a cheap throwaway double action otf downstairs. Its a top trigger and i prefer side triggers but whatevs. All i needed to do was make a new thumb slide for it. Alot easier then making a trigger slide. So atleast i got one otf working now untill i can get my hands on a new trigger slide for my scarab

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gonna sleep with the heating pad on low. I know I know risky but my god, my back hurts

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
The new ones have an auto turn off feature and are damned near big enough for my back.
If it keeps killing ya between shoulder blades and hips on the right side get your ass to the dr.

Fuck it get ass to dr. and make sure it is not your internals causing said pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors