Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8C0377C0-D63E-4698-A1FB-3EB842263AB3_zps8w0ug0xr.jpg

Pia has the right idea. Lol. My big fuzzy baby.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far have had red fish made by emeril lagasse's right hand chef (to die for), crawfish sausage with pico de gallo, bbq sauce, cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños. Ehhhhh at least I've tried it. Tried bubble tea (ewww can't get over the texture) and a local beer. Still several things to try and do
Hope everyone has a great 4th, smooches y'all

f2d8ad4d779202bd84e3bf716e3f7783.jpg

At the coffee shop for the fireworks
Sounds like a good time!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id kill to have some plans. Or hell, even gas money. A couple of friends are doing a cruise with the riders today and i was invited to it, but cant afford the 2 or 3 tanks of gas id need

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone have any experience with homing pidgins or where to get one?
Any domestic pigeon can be trained when young to race. This was common until the 80's in the UK. Older men would have this as a hobby. To this day in Aberdeen, we use the greeting "Ous yer dous?" (How are your pigeons?). The typical response would be "Jus peckin awa" (Just pecking away).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far have had red fish made by emeril lagasse's right hand chef (to die for), crawfish sausage with pico de gallo, bbq sauce, cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños. Ehhhhh at least I've tried it. Tried bubble tea (ewww can't get over the texture) and a local beer. Still several things to try and do
Hope everyone has a great 4th, smooches y'all

f2d8ad4d779202bd84e3bf716e3f7783.jpg

At the coffee shop for the fireworks
Wavin*** Sounds sooooo FUN!!!:stars:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OMG GRATS!!!!!!!!!:stars::bliss:
That is kinda what I did.
Since I was playing rip van dont'giveafuck yesterday, went for a walk this morning. Had just settled down with my breakfast.
Was semi checking the alerts, fending off stinkball the mighty and eating shit almost went flying.

Grilled portabello with sauteed walla walla sweet onion. Tomato and avocado with a fried egg on it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should have enough because I am going to send Bambi to the store. Everyone & their grandma will be there fighting to save a quarter. Rotfl & yea I am a rotten son of a bitch. :cool::bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors