Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
promo_5.png
Why on earth would i try that?

Because you're bored, and it would keep you entertained, instead of the immature bullshit you've been subjecting us with.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nah I was going to say what not to do while drunk n stpuid.
thsts where you get the best stories
Because you're bored, and it would keep you entertained, instead of the immature bullshit you've been subjecting us with.
Im very very bored. Not so bored that id shove a bottle of coke up my ass tho

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went outside to cover the bike before bed, like i always do. And theres a frog just chillin next to the bike. Didnt pay me no mind. At first i thought it was a leaf or something. Then it croaked and startled me lol

Saddle, i finally think the frog name is apropriate :giggle:

Didnt do shit at all tho. Just croaked the once and stayed put. Just chillin.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
House hunting is a full time job in itself. I'm not even talking going to see the houses, I'm talking just going through Trulia and Zillow. So many things to consider. Mt. Washington is the area I am looking at. It's a nice area. Comparing house prices here to the prices where I grew up makes you wonder what you're paying for on Long Island. A beautiful 5 bedroom house here was about $450,000. A comparable house in South Hampton runs about $2,000,000. Yeah, there's no ocean here but for the $1.5 million difference, you could take a few vacations. Lol

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
House hunting is a full time job in itself. I'm not even talking going to see the houses, I'm talking just going through Trulia and Zillow. So many things to consider. Mt. Washington is the area I am looking at. It's a nice area. Comparing house prices here to the prices where I grew up makes you wonder what you're paying for on Long Island. A beautiful 5 bedroom house here was about $450,000. A comparable house in South Hampton runs about $2,000,000. Yeah, there's no ocean here but for the $1.5 million difference, you could take a few vacations. Lol
Sounds like here in CT. The next town over from me, a NICE house can be purchased for $500K......While 45 minutes away, in the Greenwich/Stamford area (close to NYC)......The homes are in the MILLIONS:eek:. My 4 BDR Cape is fine with me;).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Down the road it is smart to hire your own home inspector to seek out any hidden undisclosed problems that could/may end up in big expensive fixes later down the line, just a thought if buying without actually visiting the property.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a friend that owns a tattoo studio in CT. Hope Gallery in New Haven. Joe Capobianco. Nice guy, extremely talented artist. He has been a guest judge on Ink Masters and had some other show he was on. World class talent. I got a piece by him on my left leg, back when he was at Lotus Tattoo in Sayville, NY on Long Island.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Down the road it is smart to hire your own home inspector to seek out any hidden undisclosed problems that could/may end up in big expensive fixes later down the line, just a thought if buying without actually visiting the property.
Each property will be visited. I was just saying I haven't physically gone to any property yet. I live just 5 miles from the area I'm looking at.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a friend that owns a tattoo studio in CT. Hope Gallery in New Haven. Joe Capobianco. Nice guy, extremely talented artist. He has been a guest judge on Ink Masters and had some other show he was on. World class talent. I got a piece by him on my left leg, back when he was at Lotus Tattoo in Sayville, NY on Long Island.
New Haven is 15 minutes from me.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far have had red fish made by emeril lagasse's right hand chef (to die for), crawfish sausage with pico de gallo, bbq sauce, cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños. Ehhhhh at least I've tried it. Tried bubble tea (ewww can't get over the texture) and a local beer. Still several things to try and do
Hope everyone has a great 4th, smooches y'all

f2d8ad4d779202bd84e3bf716e3f7783.jpg

At the coffee shop for the fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors