Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hows Bosco doing I haven't heard lately?
Bosco's kinda having a tough time. He started doing a bit better, even climbed his way up the couch to me a couple times. A day or so later, he seems to have gone backwards again. I talked to his vet, 2 more weeks on meds, the reassess.
Stop sniffing your farts son.
LOL, I just came back from taking my dog out. For a big girl, she heard ONE pop of a firework and ran for the door. Was kinda cute, actually.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was hammered one night & bought a Schwinn Tailwind for 350. Brand new. Has a tiny electric motor on the front wheel. I look like an elephant on a trike but its lots of fun & good excersize.
hehehehe

You should see me on my bike.... i look like a beachball on a ninja.... i dont look proper unless im on a harley. Or atleast a big cruiser..

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hehehehe

You should see me on my bike.... i look like a beachball on a ninja.... i dont look proper unless im on a harley. Or atleast a big cruiser..
de85300b4ae33e20a3687656a6d3f870.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
de85300b4ae33e20a3687656a6d3f870.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Pre camera phone days, I saw a whale bigger, wider and female on way less.. it looked like her ass was eating the entire scooter seat and her saddle bags (not the ones you put on the back of the bike) were inches from each side of the lane.
She turns and almost road rashed her ass.
I could not handle watching it anymore and pulled off laughing myself sick.
It looked like her helmet was pushing biscut dough out the bottom.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pre camera phone days, I saw a whale bigger, wider and female on way less.. it looked like her ass was eating the entire scooter seat and her saddle bags (not the ones you put on the back of the bike) were inches from each side of the lane.
She turns and almost road rashed her ass.
I could not handle watching it anymore and pulled off laughing myself sick.
It looked like her helmet was pushing biscut dough out the bottom.
Holy shit. I honestly think, that if i saw that, id have shit myself laughing so hard

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found my powder smell. Cops showed up across the street. Guesse im just deaf today

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All im really worried about right now. Plus my buddy says swuft treat him decent so theres that.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id kill to have the opertunity to drive a mercialago. Thst is my dream car. Love aventadors, but i grew up with a mercialago on my wall.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gallardos are going for sub 100k prices nowdays but mercialagos are still in the 170k range :( thsts one dream i dont think will come true unless the ticket in my wallet has magic numbers

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank god for ebay retraction policies. I may have acedently placed a bid for a lamborghini :giggle::giggle:

Im now drunk and whining to myself that i want a lamborghini.

And im alone again

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They won't let me close enough to cars like that to lick the tires. I give you ideas, it's your choice to do what you think is right. :cool:
And so far (other then licking tires) i feel your right abiut alot.

Most expensive car ive ever sat in was a 06 ford gt. I knew they went for 300k (msrp of 150k) and then he said he had 800k into it (its was heavily modded) i very slowly got out of it, then hit my head on the doors roof cutout

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I owned a 48 Jag for over a year. Lucas can kiss my fat ass. Worst electrics ever been made. All the heavy machines I have had were Detroit steel.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tuesday ill talk to swift and hopefully the week after thst, ill be somewhere else at one of there training facilities

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm good for Mods. Unless I see one that I just have to have, I'm done buying them.
Ive been wanting a dna 200 and i like the package the dotbox is. Plus i need to regain some of the capabilites of my rx. Cuboids nice, but just dosent have the same power

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just need my big brake. I thought autozone was it, it turns out i was wrong. Lately ive been feeling like i need some time on my own. Last time i lived by myself i had a blast and i learned alot. I just need to get away from everything telling me do this do that go here go there. Figure out what I need and what I want.... trucking fits the bill perfectly, and i woukdent have considered it or thought of it if it wasent for your sugestion

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It can be hard, or it can be easy. Only You have the power to make it either one. I AM an American Trucker. I am proud of what I have made happen. & Damn few people are stupid enough to fuck with ya.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have the guts to become a Trucker I will be one of your fondest memory long after I'm gone. Sonny Markowitz taught me to drive many years ago. I love him still. I thought my name was Damnit for a year.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you have the guts to become a Trucker I will be one of your fondest memory long after I'm gone. Sonny Markowitz taught me to drive many years ago. I love him still. I thought my name was Damnit for a year.
If your name is still spoken eons after your gone, are you really gone?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got the guts, the want and the desire. Its time to figure out where to go. Only reason im even in ny is i had no other place to go. Didnt have a job, didnt have money and so i packed a mustang aand came to my mom. 2 years later, i still dont have a job and i still dont have money. Its time to move on.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ill make this shit happen. I may not have had much luck in keeping jobs, but i can useually land a job i want. Im done with the shit ive been doing. Time to load up

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im a jack of all things, master of none. (Altho im very fucking close with cheese dip and pasta sauce)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will enter a world few can dream of. It's hard as you make it. When your sitting on 40 tons of steel with your favorite tunes on at some point you will understand Your the Captain. It don't get better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors