Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well , its about that time, gonna shut the puter down, everyone have a great safe July 4th evening!!!!
Good night!!!
tumblr_o1abfjlUYA1tbf37wo1_1280_zpsva0ndr5l.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Easy to use , GREAT battery life
Many folks here have them
Highly recommend.
Wife and I use ours as steppin out rigs. Wife uses the GS tank like Whiskey's, and I use a Sikary Dicey Saint tank, because they have 1 ohm coils and a little more airflow.
P4040046_zpsr3ry6kcj.jpg
I've got one, 3 (not too:teehee:). First one from FT was defective:gaah:. Took a chance with a second one from a US vendor. Perfect for heading out to the store, as it easily fits in your pocket, and can kick up to 75 watts (use mine @ 60w). Not bad......I like it for what it is. Easy for a beginner, and will last a lot longer since it uses an 18650, and NOT the 1100-1400mah NON-replaceable batteries, that other mods this size have.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wound up stealing a merci flight helicopter, flew to the beach. Did a fast landing smooth as butter. Got out and started letting her rip with a chain fed machine gun. Unloaded all 200 rounds into a crowded beach got about 30 or 40. I lost count once they stsrted running. Kust as police got on scene i took off, landed on the roof to a parking grage where there was a dirt bike waiting. Rode off the roof.......... into a pole. Died on impact. Only part that wasent smooth....

God i love gta5

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wound up stealing a merci flight helicopter, flew to the beach. Did a fast landing smooth as butter. Got out and started letting her rip with a chain fed machine gun. Unloaded all 200 rounds into a crowded beach got about 30 or 40. I lost count once they stsrted running. Kust as police got on scene i took off, landed on the roof to a parking grage where there was a dirt bike waiting. Rode off the roof.......... into a pole. Died on impact. Only part that wasent smooth....

God i love gta5
Before all thst, i spent an hour lifting random cars in the inner city with a forklift and driving them somewhere random

Lifted a smart car and droped in in the ocean off the peir lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neighbor asked me to come with them to the store this weekend. Never happened. Apparently they don't require food anymore. Must learn their secret.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So this 4th.
Dinner is as follows.
Braised beef from yesterday. Over Mujadra and hummus on sourdough with the avocado tomato n onion stuffing.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Lady may have stumbled, but She aint never fell. Those that don't believe that, can all go straight to Hell. God bless America again. From Saddle Tramp Houston, Texas. Happy Birthday USA.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wish i had more booze. Barely got a buzz and im out.

Thursday once i get my paycheck im getting a big bottle of cracken and a gallon of juice, a cheap pizza and going to town.
Almost two litters of rum for 22$? Fuck yeah.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wish i had more booze. Barely got a buzz and im out.

Thursday once i get my paycheck im getting a big bottle of cracken and a gallon of juice, a cheap pizza and going to town.
Almost two litters of rum for 22$? Fuck yeah.
That's priorities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's priorities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone needs to blow off some steam.

Plus hopefully tomorrow, ill be on my way to becoming a truck driver, so combined with lack of funds untill im working again, and my next job most likely being driving alot, yes. Priorities dictste booze. Good booze too. If you havent had kraken yet, wait for october when apple coders hit walmart, and try it with that. Best damn drink ive had and ive had quite a few professionaly mixed drinks of high quality.
Learned alot from my parents on thst one. Both have been bartenders for a time. (Not shot and a beer types either)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone needs to blow off some steam.

Plus hopefully tomorrow, ill be on my way to becoming a truck driver, so combined with lack of funds untill im working again, and my next job most likely being driving alot, yes. Priorities dictste booze. Good booze too. If you havent had kraken yet, wait for october when apple coders hit walmart, and try it with that. Best damn drink ive had and ive had quite a few professionaly mixed drinks of high quality.
Learned alot from my parents on thst one. Both have been bartenders for a time. (Not shot and a beer types either)
Life don't come from a bottle Boy. Can't get it by pushing buttons either. Got to reach out & get it. That bike gave you a taste. The best is yet to come. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Life don't come from a bottle Boy. Can't get it by pushing buttons either. Got to reach out & get it. That bike gave you a taste. The best is yet to come. :cool:
Its gunna be wild when i can get her above 70 without her begging for mercy lol

I just use booze to basicly have a night off from thinking. I just tuen into a marshmellow. Just happy, and fluffy and fun to be around instead of a mildly depressed anti social lunatic.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only thing i know for sertian is if i ever become an owner operator, im soooooo gunna compleatly do the sound in the truck. I think a few thousand watts of sound coming from a pro instal would make things shake :)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The trick isnt making it loud. Its making it sound good when its loud. Basic rule of thumb for me, underpower your speakers. Run more speaker then your desired wattage is calling for ie: my kicker cvr102 has a peak of 1000 a rms of 800w im useing 600w. I have the bass boost all the way up, and its +15 without sacraficing sound quality, and adding to the longevity of the speaker. Did i mention it willvrattle your fillings?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ill
Wife leaned against the sissy bar, her arms around me. Boots on the Hiway pegs. I'm controlling a full grown Motorcycle. Sun is going down, the whole world is right. You can have it, but you have to earn it. :cool:
Ill g et there eventually.

Well maby not the wife, ive yet to find some one equally as crazy as i am and or willi g to even say hi back

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The trick isnt making it loud. Its making it sound good when its loud. Basic rule of thumb for me, underpower your speakers. Run more speaker then your desired wattage is calling for ie: my kicker cvr102 has a peak of 1000 a rms of 800w im useing 600w. I have the bass boost all the way up, and its +15 without sacraficing sound quality, and adding to the longevity of the speaker. Did i mention it willvrattle your fillings?
Anything less than BOSE is a joke. I had Alpine & Phase Linear amps in my truck. Wal Mart shit makes me giggle.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My stereo is so loud right now the dogs don't react to the fuckin Idiots popping fire works.
ONe day (when im out from town a little bit) i want a home system about as loud as a rock concert. I want to literally shake a house. I figure 4 15 inch subs, 2 12 inch subs 2 8 inch subs (all dual voice coil) 15s in matched plrted, rest in matched sealed. Thst will cover the base. Then i figure 6 6 inchers for mids and 6 tweeters for high, all pumped with as much power as i can get my hands on. Thst system would probably cause internal problems :devil:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anything less than BOSE is a joke. I had Alpine & Phase Linear amps in my truck. Wal Mart shit makes me giggle.
Im a kenwood and kicker guy myself. Anything less then kenwood is laughable horible. Had my kenwood head unit for 3 years, not a single issue with it. Amp and sub over a year old, sound just as great as day one.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im a kenwood and kicker guy myself. Anything less then kenwood is laughable horible. Had my kenwood head unit for 3 years, not a single issue with it. Amp and sub over a year old, sound just as great as day one.
My poor old Bose Kickker, Pioneer + other shit I'm too lazy to type hits 12,000 rms .01 +/- distortion. Fuck the critic's. My generations music is sound quality at good anyway. Great is not worth listening to for me. Todays music is not for me.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My poor old Bose Kickker, Pioneer + other shit I'm too lazy to type hits 12,000 rms .01 +/- distortion. Fuck the critic's. My generations music is sound quality at good anyway. Great is not worth listening to for me. Todays music is not for me.
IM a rock guy. Cant stand this pop shit my generstion keeps trying to insist is music. Favorite old is beatles. Modern is idk. I love some bowling for soup (it took ten years but finally saw them live a few years ago in allentown pa) but idk maby avenged 7 fold 5 finger death punch ummmmm i just love it

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a stereo demo room in my house. Oh ECI speakers hit the bird notes. When they find my ass dead some day their going to say, Damn, ;):cool::banana:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Listen to it all tho. Love me some billy joel pink floyd acdc twisted sister led zep then newer stuff comes in with red hot chili peppers, green day, nirvana then modern with lp 5 finger bush tool a7x bfs... the list goes on

Forgot eagles

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got damn near everything from 1930 up. Computer techs set Bots to snag stuff at night. Many people have a lot more. I did the best I could do.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like some pre rock stuff, but not to much. Im wierd, i cant stand elvis. I find it hard when people say he was the king of rock. People who spent way to long in school and make more money then i have decided that based on evidence that title goes to the Beatles

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors