Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2C279F7B-6C71-4E43-867E-B9E02680A15D_zpsqsijc5u2.png

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Talked to swift trucing already. I have an omline course i gotta complete, then ill go get a dot physical. Then go grt my cdla permit. Then i head to indianda. They provide room and board and a bus ticket

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone out near Indianapolis? Never been out thay way. Ill be there for 3 weeks for truck school

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone out near Indianapolis? Never been out thay way. Ill be there for 3 weeks for truck school
If you going there, save your rum money and buy vaping supplies before you go. Indiana just monopolized the vape industry to 6 approved juice suppliers only, and a lot of shops are closing down. This includes mail order, and suppliers are not shipping to there now.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you going there, save your rum money and buy vaping supplies before you go. Indiana just monopolized the vape industry to 6 approved juice suppliers only, and a lot of shops are closing down. This includes mail order, and suppliers are not shipping to there now.
Thanks for the heads up.

Got an order of 600ml just waiting to be paid for.

Wont be on much, got a wonderful online course i gotta get through. Much fun such awesomeness

:sarcasm:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have fun, and good luck.
I just turned my CDL in last year due to non-use/need, cost, and crap needed to maintain it. I was grandfathered in, to have to go thru all that. If I still had it, I wouldn't have been able to get my recent speeding ticket points taken off, luckily.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Enjoy your anus stretching.
The tsa/dhs is gunna get all up in yo shit.
roUnd wasent to bad. It was just some basic truck stuff to help prepare me for the permit test. Ill probanly get all that fun stuff overwith later. Tsa isnt to bad, just gotta rember there morons who have no clue what there doing and just want a cookie for showing up

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my red and black rx200 today

Now if only my batterys would charge faster lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All my new orders have shipped, 4 from FT , so those will be a while, but my sonic cleaner and some coils will be coming in a few days
Yea! You'll love the sonic cleaner, I think that will be a tool that you will move up with. They are available with heat, you can steep with them.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw a Kayfun v5 clone on FT for $13. So thinking of getting one for me and one for mom.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors