Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just blew the bathrrom up so bad, the fire department showed up in hazmat gear

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These things are no bullshit
f14a3ed511357629addde56dd5cf1819.jpg

On that note in gettin myself some rest

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well everything went down the shitter with the kid again. I can't do this anymore. Talk to you guys in the morning. :(

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well everything went down the shitter with the kid again. I can't do this anymore. Talk to you guys in the morning. :(
Damn man. Sorry to read this. As a witness to a problem child (my older sister I haven't seen in 20 years) I can tell you the best thing to do sometimes is just let go. Sever ties and let the chips fall where they may. I wish you peace.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe I fucked up again. The brewers yeast I got don't go active. It's for old fucks & Dogs. I got 11 gallons of fuckin grape juice. The good part is I can get some that works. They should say in their ad its for nutritional use. Won't hurt the wine just make me feel like some health fucker. I'm too old for that shit. Oh well, at least the Frog is doing something that will make his life better forever. Breasy Brother man SG is saying what I have know for awhile. Cut the Kid loose, he's killin' you. :( :cool:

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You did good. It's a great life for you. Years from now when asked what you do you can say I feed & clothe you. Much better than I sell auto parts! Good job Frog, proud of you.
Im actually looking foward to not knowing a single person. A real fresh start. Not many have an opertunity like that unless they witness a mob boss murder some one...

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These things are no bullshit
f14a3ed511357629addde56dd5cf1819.jpg

On that note in gettin myself some rest

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Picked up a tens unit a few months back for my neck and back to not have to take as many painkillers and I will say these little devils are the cats meow , 30- 40 mins with the little bugger electrocutado my muscles and I am good for 3-4 hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stay with the company that trains you. Brand new trucks at least once a year, & they ask you where you would like to go. Decent $ in a year. You learn in summer, that's gonna be a great thing. And don't get a huge belt buckle you will be laughed at. Lay low & learn.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Stay with the company that trains you. Brand new trucks at least once a year, & they ask you where you would like to go. Decent $ in a year. You learn in summer, that's gonna be a great thing. And don't get a huge belt buckle you will be laughed at. Lay low & learn.
Im to fat for a buckle like that.

I got a buckle tho. One of those clamp down clasp kinds. Its got the mustang emblem on it, and a bottle opener on the back. Love it. Also got a seatbelt keychain thingy. Works like a carabiner but my keys lock into it like an old style seatbelt and the button to release my keys have the running pony on it. (Thst one was a gift from a former co worker of mine)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright. Im tired from watching tv all day and spemdimg about 6 hours on thay online training stuff for swift.

Atleast i got something done today.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Please tell me atleast one person here knows that signiture sendoff and im not just wasting it?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that signature but can't remember who. Wife is thinking Tom Brocaw? It's bugging me too LOL.

But seriously, congrats on the new job bud. I knew you would be good. I had faith in you.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know that signature but can't remember who. Wife is thinking Tom Brocaw? It's bugging me too LOL.

But seriously, congrats on the new job bud. I knew you would be good. I had faith in you.

Thanks, its jeremy clarcksons signoff for topgear. Says it every single episode. (The real top gear. Not thst tsnner foust drift fest we got stuck with here)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that you mention it. I do remember that. Wow, been so long since I've seen that show. I need to watch some episodes now LOL.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All is right in the world. I no longer an angry at V3. They will get more business from me if the juice is good.
Can't lie, I was stunned when you said you have an issue with them, they have always sent absolutely perfect orders to me and super fast especially when you consider my location.
The juices are amazing, I've yet to find one I don't like.
I will say the Skittlez is really citric but I like it. I wish froopers, pebblez and tricky rabbit had a little more...depth of flavor maybe...but they're solid flavors. I'm just more of a person who likes getting punched in the face with flavor and they're more subtle.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna be an expensive little trip next month........Already have hotels booked, and some activities for us to do when we get up there. So far......charged on credit card......$776.05.....(NOT including the $465 that I spent to get us passports :gaah:). Easily.....Looking like a $2K trip :cry:. Good thing I'm NOT rich:teehee:.
Where are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors