Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi @LOveWerks and Liz my friend glad to see you are getting all settled in in your new paradise.

A belated thank you, @Jimi, for your post we quoted above. Our fuel system in our Welsh-German bastard of a Ford **** the bed. While it sat waiting for a tow truck, four teens and one adult tried to steal it, and had our Garmin sitting on the roof as they tried to start it.

The tow truck driver waited in the distance, calling the folks that 'protect and serve.'

The cops arrived, lights and siren WIDE OPEN.

The thieves scattered like NYC roaches when you turn the room light on. :cuss2:

So much for catching them.

The car sits, awaiting a mechanic Saturday morning, 9 AM. We had groceries delivered, yesterday (5 July); we ordered them online on the Fourth of July, and we made sure our grocery discount card was included in our homeshop profile. So, we paid for discounted groceries, a $10.95 fee for truck delivery, plus tip.

Damn it, we LOVE being back in civilization.

Here's our new Reuleaux RX200s. The 's' must denote the word 'senior,' as the display is quite large.

The 'Jitterbug' version of box mods :tantrum:.... it's lighter, better made, and slightly smaller than its predecessor.

cameringo_2016-07-01_191453-picsay.jpg

Here's some shots of our new furniture; the loveseat alone has two AC power sources, and eight USB ports - not to mention a mini-fridge.

cameringo_2016-06-30_181914-picsay.jpg

More stuff... sofa coming this week... I've got to convert these HD gifs to jpeg, to post the other pics.

Love yuz :wave:...

LW & Liz :hug:

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! So here's what I have for you:
I turned my phone off last night. It killed me to do it. I turned it on when I woke up for a minute and the last message at 5:56 my time was my cells gonna die, I hope your enjoying a warm house and a bed, I'm hungry and have no insulin. I turned the phone back off. I hope his seeing that I'm not going to keep enabling him forces him to make the call to go back to detox and rehab. There's a guy out there in the sober house he was in that will help him. But alas there are no right or wrong answers. I've seen people do the tough love thing and the person ends up dead and I've seen people that get clean and say if my family wasn't there for me I would have never got clean. So I don't know. It's heart wrenching at best !
You're not giving an answer, you're doing what's best for him. By cutting off an avenue for him to use to be comfortable while still using you are enabling his choice to continue to kill himself with dope. By not enabling him, you're removing some of the distractions that keep him from focusing on getting clean. Can't turn to you, has nowhere else to go, the hope is he will realize he's hit rock bottom, that his life is unmanageable and it's no one else's fault.

Definitely not easy to do, but it is the right choice brother. I hope he wakes up.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im tired bored and hot.

I cant wait to hear from this guy so i can get stsrted on this stuff. Need to get out of here

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heard from them. Just gota go get a dot physical and my permit witch im hopeing i can do all of tomorrow, and then they have classes starting every monday. So yay nkt much longer will i be stuck here

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1624011b84ede3b55c065f8700797c9c.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're not giving an answer, you're doing what's best for him. By cutting off an avenue for him to use to be comfortable while still using you are enabling his choice to continue to kill himself with dope. By not enabling him, you're removing some of the distractions that keep him from focusing on getting clean. Can't turn to you, has nowhere else to go, the hope is he will realize he's hit rock bottom, that his life is unmanageable and it's no one else's fault.

Definitely not easy to do, but it is the right choice brother. I hope he wakes up.
Good afternoon Bgrm:wave:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi again folks, I had to go outside and gather my dogs. They were going nuts chasing something through the woods. I picked 8 bushels of tomatoes for sale this weekend at the farmers market, for those of you that do not know, in VA a bushel of tomatoes is 53lb.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It figures......My wife leaves 10 minutes ago for work. She just called me to tell me that I'm going to "have to" bring her another mod.....cuz' her battery is just about dead.......:gaah:. UnFUKNbelievable!:cuss2:........(She wouldn't do that for me......if I needed one:wait:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors