Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remember, sometimes you need a vacation FROM your vacation LOL
I was just stuck in Dubai for about 50 days, which doesn't sound horrible since I wasn't paying the bills, but I hate Dubai....and Ramadan started and the bars closed. I need a real vacation, tropical location, drinks with umbrellas etc

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just stuck in Dubai for about 50 days, which doesn't sound horrible since I wasn't paying the bills, but I hate Dubai....and Ramadan started and the bars closed. I need a real vacation, tropical location, drinks with umbrellas etc
I feel ya brother. I wish I had the money to get away, but I mainly took this vacation so that I could move to our new apartment. Boo rest for the wicked so to speak LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!
tumblr_o6jzlb9qjI1tcgzbuo1_1280_zpsfxdzcvrt.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't lie, I was stunned when you said you have an issue with them, they have always sent absolutely perfect orders to me and super fast especially when you consider my location.
The juices are amazing, I've yet to find one I don't like.
I will say the Skittlez is really citric but I like it. I wish froopers, pebblez and tricky rabbit had a little more...depth of flavor maybe...but they're solid flavors. I'm just more of a person who likes getting punched in the face with flavor and they're more subtle.
I can be a little, how should I say, impulsive..lol. I may have jumped the gun a bit. I'll keep an open mind given the way they conducted themselves and how they did what they could to resolve the issue. I got Bananas Foster, Banana Cream, Glazed Donut and Vanilla Cream.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! So here's what I have for you:
I turned my phone off last night. It killed me to do it. I turned it on when I woke up for a minute and the last message at 5:56 my time was my cells gonna die, I hope your enjoying a warm house and a bed, I'm hungry and have no insulin. I turned the phone back off. I hope his seeing that I'm not going to keep enabling him forces him to make the call to go back to detox and rehab. There's a guy out there in the sober house he was in that will help him. But alas there are no right or wrong answers. I've seen people do the tough love thing and the person ends up dead and I've seen people that get clean and say if my family wasn't there for me I would have never got clean. So I don't know. It's heart wrenching at best !

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I turned my phone off last night. It killed me to do it. I turned it on when I woke up for a minute and the last message at 5:56 my time was my cells gonna die, I hope your enjoying a warm house and a bed, I'm hungry and have no insulin. I turned the phone back off. I hope his seeing that I'm not going to keep enabling him forces him to make the call to go back to detox and rehab. There's a guy out there in the sober house he was in that will help him. But alas there are no right or wrong answers. I've seen people do the tough love thing and the person ends up dead and I've seen people that get clean and say if my family wasn't there for me I would have never got clean. So I don't know. It's heart wrenching at best !
You're the only one who can decide how to handle it. I've never been into drinking or drugs but I've seen the toll it took on my parents with a kid who had everything and kept tossing it out for drugs. She's still a wreck at 47 and still holding my parents emotionally and financially hostage. I wish there was an easy answer. There isn't. I don't know how old your kid is, but my sisters issues started 30 years ago and continue to this day.

I wish you peace.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're the only one who can decide how to handle it. I've never been into drinking or drugs but I've seen the toll it took on my parents with a kid who had everything and kept tossing it out for drugs. She's still a wreck at 47 and still holding my parents emotionally and financially hostage. I wish there was an easy answer. There isn't. I don't know how old your kid is, but my sisters issues started 30 years ago and continue to this day.

I wish you peace.
Thanks SG He's 22 and a type 1 diabetic also. I just don't know anymore. But I'm so broke now I couldn't help him if I wanted to. Hoping he makes the right decision.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are doing good, as much as it's hard to do, you are doing the right thing, as you just saw he will have to figure out that he has to make the steps to help himself, rather than sit back and have you do it for him, this will be the hardest part, letting go the enabling, but you will see hopefully he "gets" it and starts taking responsibilities for his own life and choices.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is heart wrenching. No matter what, you've done all you can within your power; and, then some.
I pray you both find peace.

Last edited:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks SG He's 22 and a type 1 diabetic also. I just don't know anymore. But I'm so broke now I couldn't help him if I wanted to. Hoping he makes the right decision.
(((((((Breazy))))))) there is no right answer to this. I hope you have some support yourself, there are so many groups for parents of addicts and you need it as much as he does. Can't pour from an empty cup. Xoxoxo

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mornin Breazy:coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Breazy, you are a good man. My uncle ask me what he should do about his son who was 22 at the time. He had done everything he could to help but he always went back to it. So I told him you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. He chose his path now he has to live with it.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry it has come to that man. Cutting family off can seem rough but it is often times for the better.

I would have replied.
Breakfast was awesome, nothing burps like bacon. Going to curl up in a warm bed. Your choices, have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors