Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its to hot for my bike. She dont like this kinda heat. She dont run to good when its this hot.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi again folks, I had to go outside and gather my dogs. They were going nuts chasing something through the woods. I picked 8 bushels of tomatoes for sale this weekend at the farmers market, for those of you that do not know, in VA a bushel of tomatoes is 53lb.
I bet those tomatoes are good eatin , sliced up with dinner, salt & pepper

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So ill probably be leaving end of next week sometime. I cant wait. Im so freakin bored here. And if i knew what would have happened with this cluster fuck dealer situation i would havw just done this from the get go

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's up Kev:wave:
Hey Whis :).....Not much. Replaced the tail light on the old lady's car (cuz' she doesn't open her eyes when she's driving:teehee:)......Replaced the wipers ($34.00 just for the passengers side on it ......Stupid Hondas:cuss2:)........Now I'm making some dinner for my kid.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG
smileyface_zpser80l2kj.png

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi again folks, I had to go outside and gather my dogs. They were going nuts chasing something through the woods. I picked 8 bushels of tomatoes for sale this weekend at the farmers market, for those of you that do not know, in VA a bushel of tomatoes is 53lb.
If I were there I would have bought two bushels from you so I could make salsa:)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whis :).....Not much. Replaced the tail light on the old lady's car (cuz' she doesn't open her eyes when she's driving:teehee:)......Replaced the wipers ($34.00 just for the passengers side on it ......Stupid Hondas:cuss2:)........Now I'm making some dinner for my kid.
Oh.......Almost forgot. I had to take the driver's side sun visor off of her car too:rolleyes:. Stupid Honda design flaw....(again). If you forget to put the visor up before you pull the seat forward....The seat hits into the visor and breaks it. Had enough of the damn thing falling down in my face:gaah:. New one is $80.00:mad:. Ordered a used one for $20.00......and just waiting for the junkyard to call me to pick it up:wait:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh.......Almost forgot. I had to take the driver's side sun visor off of her car too:rolleyes:. Stupid Honda design flaw....(again). If you forget to put the visor up before you pull the seat forward....The seat hits into the visor and breaks it. Had enough of the damn thing falling down in my face:gaah:. New one is $80.00:mad:. Ordered a used one for $20.00......and just waiting for the junkyard to call me to pick it up:wait:.
I've had 3 now, no recalls or issues (knock on wood) Those and my Rav's (toyota)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had 3 now, no recalls or issues (knock on wood) Those and my Rav's (toyota)
I DO wish you the best of luck with yours!.......I'll NEVER buy a Honda again. 36,000 miles, and I've had so many issues that it's NOT funny. Front brakes @ 14,000 miles, new tires all around @ 25,000. Had to replace the starter in it, main bolt that holds the alternator bracket in place SNAPPED.....and I still have to have to replace a motor mount in it.....that went bad. Not to mention all the other "little" stuff that's gone wrong/bad with it. Like I said.....I hope you don't have problems like I've had!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I DO wish you the best of luck with yours!.......I'll NEVER buy a Honda again. 36,000 miles, and I've had so many issues that it's NOT funny. Front brakes @ 14,000 miles, new tires all around @ 25,000. Had to replace the starter in it, main bolt that holds the alternator bracket in place SNAPPED.....and I still have to have to replace a motor mount in it.....that went bad. Not to mention all the other "little" stuff that's gone wrong/bad with it. Like I said.....I hope you don't have problems like I've had!
Sounds like yours is possibly a clone! I have a 06 Civic EX 375,000 miles, I just had the engine and trans rebuilt, I'm going till the wheels fall off. :giggle:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And people wonder why i hate hondas.... this is the reason. Not the first one ive seen fall apart. Doubt it will be the last.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd have fought that tooth and nail with the dealership, as in hire a lawyer
They tell you.......The warranty is 3 years/36,000 miles......whichever comes first. Not to mention that they love to use the normal "wear and tear" when you tell them about problems. All the major stuff happened after the 3 years.

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOTS of people love em', and have good luck with them (Look @ Vapin's post).......Me......NOT at all.
After working in a honda heavy market as a mechanic, its about a 50 50 chance thst car will self destruct. Combined with they are compleatly underpowered, and not at all comfterble makes it a car i will avoid at all costs

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After working in a honda heavy market as a mechanic, its about a 50 50 chance thst car will self destruct. Combined with they are compleatly underpowered, and not at all comfterble makes it a car i will avoid at all costs
I think they have come a long way on improvements of a lot of the issues they were having, both structure and motor

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't think that that'll work......being that the car is 7 yrs. old now. That's OK......Only gonna post one more (possible) Honda bash.....then I'm done with it.
Ooooo is it bashing it with a sledge hammer? I love those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors