Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine has been great, I have the year that Honda put a high winding and very spunky engine in the Civic, hell the paint is still good, tough little car. If you never owned one, you certainty can't rag on one! I suppose like anything in life you could end up with a lemon, if I did I would contact Honda directly, they will and do respond.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine has been great, I have the year that Honda put a high winding and very spunky engine in the Civic, hell the paint is still good, tough little car. If you never owned one, you certainty can't rag on one! I suppose like anything in life you could end up with a lemon, if I did I would contact Honda directly, they will and do respond.
I did. I told them about everything that's been wrong, and is wrong with it, and that I'd never buy one again. No response from them.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you call a vtec motor "spunky" wait untill you fire up something thst actually makes power.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It figures......My wife leaves 10 minutes ago for work. She just called me to tell me that I'm going to "have to" bring her another mod.....cuz' her battery is just about dead.......:gaah:. UnFUKNbelievable!:cuss2:........(She wouldn't do that for me......if I needed one:wait:).
That's why you have to top off her tank and check her battery the night before or in the morning lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did. I told them about everything that's been wrong, and is wrong with it, and that I'd never buy one again. No response from them.
BecUase just like walmart, they dont care you wont buy another one. You already bought one. And for every customer they lose due to shitty cars, 3 more step in to buy um.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i made it through the day with the phone off. Occasionally turning it on. Didn't respond to any of the texts or voice mails. Got a text from the guy that ran the sober house he was in. He got my son to his friends sober house and got him some clothes and insulin. The kid won't go to detox claiming he only used for a day. Okay the guy is offering him another program that will take him and is on his way to talk to the kid. Problem is he's still insane from using and not very rational. If they can get him clean for a few days he will calm down and think a little better. Will keep you updated and I hope at least you guys had a good day. I think I had a mini nervous breakdown on the way home. Just started crying thinking of him being dead and all the fun times we did have. But, it may not be over yet. Maybe that's just my sick mind projecting the worst.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i made it through the day with the phone off. Occasionally turning it on. Didn't respond to any of the texts or voice mails. Got a text from the guy that ran the sober house he was in. He got my son to his friends sober house and got him some clothes and insulin. The kid won't go to detox claiming he only used for a day. Okay the guy is offering him another program that will take him and is on his way to talk to the kid. Problem is he's still insane from using and not very rational. If they can get him clean for a few days he will calm down and think a little better. Will keep you updated and I hope at least you guys had a good day. I think I had a mini nervous breakdown on the way home. Just started crying thinking of him being dead and all the fun times we did have. But, it may not be over yet. Maybe that's just my sick mind projecting the worst.
Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!
hug_zpsvuspqtj4.gif

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The family truckster....
That's why you have to top off her tank and check her battery the night before or in the morning lol
Ya know.......I'm the only one that plugs and charges EVERYTHING here. Cell phones, laptops, tablets, mods, etc...etc. I guess that I shoulda told her to make sure the mod (that she was using ALL day) had enough charge before she walked out the door:facepalm:. (Not aimed @ you, Breazy;)).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know.......I'm the only one that plugs and charges EVERYTHING here. Cell phones, laptops, tablets, mods, etc...etc. I guess that I shoulda told her to make sure the mod (that she was using ALL day) had enough charge before she walked out the door:facepalm:. (Not aimed @ you, Breazy;)).
She trained you well:teehee::teehee:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the mod keeper for the wife also. That's why she has 3, and one is always charged, sitting by her phone.;)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope lol she won't do it ! Same thing here I'm the keeper of everything !

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors