Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sir! I did leave a message and told him that very thing and will do the same today.
That's good news, it sucks knowing he's down and we can't even let him know we're pulling for him.
Might not be a bad plan to find out if there's anything he needs, I'd gladly kick in to get him some juice, batteries, hookers etc etc...anything to help make him comfortable

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good news, it sucks knowing he's down and we can't even let him know we're pulling for him.
Might not be a bad plan to find out if there's anything he needs, I'd gladly kick in to get him some juice, batteries, hookers etc etc...anything to help make him comfortable
Lulz! Hookers.:teehee:
You jump in with both feet for aid of comrads. Glad you're on our side.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other news, have any of you ever seen an MV Augusta F4RR? Mother of God. I'm pretty sure the Harley idea is out the window.
67E8D9A9-E719-4648-A68E-AB4F5EF8F231_zpsnqbm2hhy.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
+1 on a hot redhead hooker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Mail!! Gonna try these out today.
I'm not a fan of banana but the guys here I PIF'd the banana flavors to really liked them.
Love the vanilla custard
The glazed donut, not sure...it didn't have a memorable taste, it wasn't bad, it's just not on par with their other flavors...too muted maybe?

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for Ducati/cafe racer vs Harley...it's like comparing a Mercedes to a Ferrari, they're for different purposes, different mindsets.
Having ridden a few insanely fast cafe racers and a few cruisers....I liked both at the moment. Now I'm older and it's Harley all the way, comfort cruiser.
I'm still all about sport bikes. I have a few but am looking to add another. I was going to get into a Harley but feel it would be a waste right now. This F4RR has really grabbed me. Now to find where I can get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors