Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ddce42618449e1fa373ada32bbd9aeb5.jpg

Maple Bacon donut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the mod keeper for the wife also. That's why she has 3, and one is always charged, sitting by her phone.;)
Back for a few minutes. Yeah.....I got 3 for her too. iStick 40, iStick 50, and another mod with a replaceable battery. The 50 and the other one were fully charged.....as she was using the 40 all day. And she says that I'm forgetful.....:kickbutt:.......:teehee:.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember that. As easy going as I am, I was one of the ones at the forefront of going off on him. I remember because I liked him and that really pissed me off.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
There is a correct way and the fucked way to get your creep on.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just dont like um. They dont even look comfy. Hugging the tank and being in a ball with the rear sets. I like leanin back and chillin when i ride. Im sure there a blast to ride tho

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got shit to do tomorrow yay! I did not mean that sarcasticly. Im genuinely happy i get to leave this house for a while.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Pete and Whiskey:coffee:

Heat index hit 122 here yesterday. House was 85 after work, my a/c couldn't keep up with a 77 set. My a/c guy came and took a look, and said we'll be replacing the air handler after summer is over. The air handler is 3 years old, so it'll be a warranty job, thankfully.

IDJoel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all!
New to the V/U, and new to Whiskey's Corner. @midknight420 invited me to come visit this thread so I am taking him up on it. I'm just going to lurk for a bit until I get a feel for the thread (or until I can't keep my mouth shut... that's not gonna be long <sigh> :facepalm: ). But just wanted to let you know you all have another stalker. :D

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just dont like um. They dont even look comfy. Hugging the tank and being in a ball with the rear sets. I like leanin back and chillin when i ride. Im sure there a blast to ride tho
Have you ever rIdden a proper sport bike? Way more comfortable and much more intuitive riding position than not. To each their own, but I'd chose my Ducati over anything for comfort and riding ergonomics any day.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all!
New to the V/U, and new to Whiskey's Corner. @midknight420 invited me to come visit this thread so I am taking him up on it. I'm just going to lurk for a bit until I get a feel for the thread (or until I can't keep my mouth shut... that's not gonna be long <sigh> :facepalm: ). But just wanted to let you know you all have another stalker. :D
Welcome! :)

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all!
Welcome!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Pete and Whiskey:coffee:

Heat index hit 122 here yesterday. House was 85 after work, my a/c couldn't keep up with a 77 set. My a/c guy came and took a look, and said we'll be replacing the air handler after summer is over. The air handler is 3 years old, so it'll be a warranty job, thankfully.
Good morning Rat:coffee::wave: That is great news "warranty".

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi all!
Welcome to the corner Joel:coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors