Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see you had the same reaction to the glazed donut that I did...I'm steeping it now and hoping it gets better.
Love that Vanilla Custard Cream.
Yeah, I put the juice in my steep pot for 4 hours and they are all good but the glazed is a bit muted. I'm used to Loaded's Glazed Donut which I love. This has potential because it is still pretty good without much steeping. I steep in a crock pot at medium for 12 to 24 hours usually. I was just in a hurry to try these.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
22339C70-57FC-417A-AF48-5098D78FF3CB_zpsij3x50pu.jpg

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I put the juice in my steep pot for 4 hours and they are all good but the glazed is a bit muted. I'm used to Loaded's Glazed Donut which I love. This has potential because it is still pretty good without much steeping. I steep in a crock pot at medium for 12 to 24 hours usually. I was just in a hurry to try these.
Location and fear of nicotine reduction through heating keeps me from hot water steeping.
I used dark locations (boxes) and let them sit in the dark and just shake the crap out of them every couple days.

Tell me about bad drip labs

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Location and fear of nicotine reduction through heating keeps me from hot water steeping.
I used dark locations (boxes) and let them sit in the dark and just shake the crap out of them every couple days.

Tell me about bad drip labs
Good lord, Baddrip Labs is awesome. They make 4 flavors. Ugly Butter, Cereal Trip, Farleys Gnarley Sauce and Bad Blood. They are all awesome. Ugly Butter is a banan creams with graham cracker Vape. It is amazing. My favorite flavor by far. Best very warm with a lot of air. Cereal Trip is a very nice fruity cereal Vape. My favorite cereal Vape for sure. Farleys is a strawberry kiwi bubble gum that gets a little too sweet for me over a long period of time. Bad Blood is blueberry vanilla pomegranate. Pretty damned good. The juice comes in an RX bottle with a juice rag to clean your mods or eyeglasses with. They're all over my house. Lol

http://baddriplabs.com/menu/

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got off the phone with Jimi. He said that he has been in bed the past few days He went to the doctor Tuesday and he gave him meds for the headaches . He goes back to the doctor in a few days. He said to tell all of you that he loved all of us and thanked us for all the thoughts and prayers.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got off the phone with Jimi. He said that he has been in bed the past few days He went to the doctor Tuesday and he gave him meds for the headaches . He goes back to the doctor in a few days. He said to tell all of you that he loved all of us and thanked us for all the thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for the update! I hope he's back on his feet soon!

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad you heard from him and that he's getting taken care of
Sooooooo....you didn't mention the hooker concept?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you so much, Pete!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:( Thanks for the update and for contacting Jimi, we all miss him and I hope he feels better soon<3<3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors