Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered coils from VSS. The TFV8 octuples are on sale for $10.99 for a 3 pack. Ordered TFV4 coils from Gearbest. $10.99 for a 5 pack of Q4 coils for my sister and brother in law. Then I ordered a gallon of VG and some nicotine and flavors from Nicotine River. Gonna be a good Vape Mail haul next week! Lol b

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright, gotta get some sleep. Got my dot physical at 830 then i gotta go get my class a permit and then call the guy at swift and find out when i leave. Wonder how long il be on thst damn bus.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To damn hot to sleep. I layed down fornabout an hour and just sweatwd into my sheets. They tried to follow me....

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got off the phone with Jimi. He said that he has been in bed the past few days He went to the doctor Tuesday and he gave him meds for the headaches . He goes back to the doctor in a few days. He said to tell all of you that he loved all of us and thanked us for all the thoughts and prayers.
Thank you pete! Sending much prayers and love his way. <3<3:hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!
tumblr_nf4lkiUB141sw2uhpo1_1280_zpsvtqivszc.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wound up missing my apointment and i rescheduled it for monday at 1. Im just hoping they wont stiff me for a missed apointment fee considering i was on my way with every intention to keep my apointment but mechanical difficulties made me unable to.

Tow truck got to me stupid quick. Guy had no clue what he was doing with a bike. Once he said hes only ever towed one other bike i told him to just stand back and learn something. Before it cut out the noise sounded low end of the motor :( i think i spun a bearing. Im just pissed that if it was gunna blow why couldent it atleast hold on for another 2 miles :gaah::gaah::gaah::facepalm::grumpy:

Im gunna be a day drinker today....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
it wont. But i cant do anything today anyways. I leanred the hardway once not to tear down a motor when your angry at it. But if its a bearimg like i suspect, i dont have the parts anyways. And then i might have more issues like a scored crank, or it might be something else intirely. I wont know till i tear it down. And right now all im focused on is get my physical done, and get my permit and go learn to drive a truck. I wont have to worry much about how to get around when my work is also my ride

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it wont. But i cant do anything today anyways. I leanred the hardway once not to tear down a motor when your angry at it. But if its a bearimg like i suspect, i dont have the parts anyways. And then i might have more issues like a scored crank, or it might be something else intirely. I wont know till i tear it down. And right now all im focused on is get my physical done, and get my permit and go learn to drive a truck. I wont have to worry much about how to get around when my work is also my ride
Do you have a ride for Monday's appointment? I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors