Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey...your right Kev, it's still a job!!!!
I like wendys baconator jr burgers from time to time, i love sonics onion rings and almost anything on the toco bell menue, but you do not want me on the other side of that counter. Ill leave your imagination to figure out why

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_m8k7ksDMKk1qayayao2_250_zps20bf48ba.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got a lift to the dollar store for some more juice. Ida just borrowed her van but ive been drinking sense 10am

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope.....thss not :rolleyes:.......It was for the Wilton Decorator Plus for $12. Might do the job as a sour cream shooter:teehee:.
I could just fill a bag and cut the tip off. It will do the same thing. If i want to feel fancy i could thrownthe bag in a caulk gun and call it done lol its rediculas.

If i ever make friends with a tacobell employee tho a sourcream gun may go missing.....

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That explains all the mutilated cows in my yard
Take me to your leader!
Yeah, I was wondering how you all do that whole cow thing.

A young boy in Colorado is your leader. He is brash and condescending, you will know him by his anal probe.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was wondering how you all do that whole cow thing.

A young boy in Colorado is your leader. He is brash and condescending, you will know him by his anal probe.
Think of it like instant cooking.
Wrong leader....I'm thinking more along the line of a giant house, filled with half naked women...the probing would be delivered, not received.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think of it like instant cooking.
Wrong leader....I'm thinking more along the line of a giant house, filled with half naked women...the probing would be delivered, not received.
Then you seek the Hugh Of Hefner, located in Los Angeles, California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors