Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ugh, taxes are a PITA!!

I don't ever want to see tax added to ANYTHING I ever buy again. Think about this, when you receive a sum of cash, it gets taxed. Then when you spend from the ALREADY taxed cash you have left, that gets taxed AGAIN!

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ugh, taxes are a PITA!!

I don't ever want to see tax added to ANYTHING I ever buy again. Think about this, when you receive a sum of cash, it gets taxed. Then when you spend from the ALREADY taxed cash you have left, that gets taxed AGAIN!
Already thought of that one.......and then, it's taxed if you put it in the bank and TRY to save it :crazy:.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
e3b141d5d68ac0df576c5e6dae2b7ddb.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I played piratw for a while. Swam out to a boat, stabed everyone onboard. Beached the boaf blew it up spawned a helicopetee and then commited a raid on a police station. Ahhhhhhh lovely afternoon#evening

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Guesse my bikes sitting for awhile. Motors are 700ish before shipping :(

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Crank is about 100-130 only one bearing set and its 100. And it dosent include rod bearings, just crank. Id be an idiot not to replace rod bearings if i swap out the crank. Bjt going on the price WV for the crank of 100 id be around 3-400 if thats what happened.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crank is about 100-130 only one bearing set and its 100. And it dosent include rod bearings, just crank. Id be an idiot not to replace rod bearings if i swap out the crank. Bjt going on the price WV for the crank of 100 id be around 3-400 if thats what happened.
That price, you may as well go for the motor. Valve service and decking costs will put you there anyway, probably.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At this point, im probably just gunna strip the motor out of the bike after taking a look around to see if its something insanley stupid thst in my anger i may have overlooked. If i need to tear it down, ill rip it out. And get the frame setup for a long nap. And when i can put some money towrds it, ill do a an 850 motor with a 79 head (id keep my curent one) custom exhuast and repaint the bike green put resets on it, and clip on handle bars while removing the gauges for a clean café bike thst can hual some ass.. not like im gunna need it for a while anyways considering im gunna be driving truck

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you apply yourself 6 months from after you get your own truck you wont even care about that old bike. There is $ there if you want it.
Oh i want a newer harley. Im still gunna care about this bike tho. There becoming rare, there cool. And its got sentemental value to me becuase first bike.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I still think about the sportster 1200 i saw at a local harley place with the solo saddle, mini apes and underhang mirrors all blacked out for 12k.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Playing devils advocate here, don't assume anything until you pass everything. Even though it may present itself as an easy in, small shit will trip you up.
Ill be fine. Not a life im unfimiliar with. My dad drove truck, my grandfather owned and ran a small bjt sucsesfull trucking company on long island after a life long career in otr trucking. It may have takin some convincing but its in my blood. So is driving. Ive also been taking a difrent practice test for the permit everyday to keep it fresh in my head and ive passed every one with only 1 or 2 questions missed. I got this

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel good. Only been drinking for 12 hours. Nice and calm. And now the temps droping even more making it really nkce inside finally. Im finally comfy for the first time in a few dayz

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors