Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tv does suck shows worth watching are few and far between anymore. At least there's always Netflix
Netflix and hulu is all i use anymore
I have the stock engine from my GSXR 750 in my garage on Long Island. I am pretty sure there is also an F4i in that garage too. May have to confirm that Saturday. My Dad gave up trying to get me to move everything out when I sent him the title to the GTO..lol
If you dont need thst motor ill take it off your hands i think it would be cool to put a modern motor in my bike.

Mornin everyone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Netflix and hulu is all i use anymore

If you dont need thst motor ill take it off your hands i think it would be cool to put a modern motor in my bike.

Mornin everyone
what kind of frame is your bike? If I remember correctly you have a stressed member. The GSX-R engine may not be able to mount in that frame.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Need a refill!

OopYl.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what kind of frame is your bike? If I remember correctly you have a stressed member. The GSX-R engine may not be able to mount in that frame.
Im not sure what its called, its just your average frame from the late 70s. Looks the same as honda, kawasaki frames from the same era regardless of motor size. Biggest that yamaha shoved in this frame was there 4 cyl 1100.

It would definitely take alot of work to make it fit and work but it wpuld defintly be difrent. Would be fast to

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not sure what its called, its just your average frame from the late 70s. Looks the same as honda, kawasaki frames from the same era regardless of motor size. Biggest that yamaha shoved in this frame was there 4 cyl 1100.

It would definitely take alot of work to make it fit and work but it wpuld defintly be difrent. Would be fast to
Are there down tubes or just a spar?

Better yet, just tell me the year, make and model and I can tell you if it will fit as is..lol

There is no ECU either, just the engine.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are there down tubes or just a spar?

Better yet, just tell me the year, make and model and I can tell you if it will fit as is..lol

There is no ECU either, just the engine.
yamaha xs750.

There two tubes that run back and they go up to the steering pivot where they meet. I doubt it would be plug and play

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hard part would be converting the rear from shaft drivin to chain drive

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got a gas station brakefast sandwitch. It says subway on the bag but its still in a gas station

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey all. I refuse to join a gardening forum to ID a rouge piece of greenery. So if any home gardeners out there want to chime in...

This was started indoors. As a rosemary seed. In clean potting mix. In fact, it looked like a rosemary seedling when it first popped up. But now:

Mystery Plant.jpg

Ha. That's not rosemary. I'd immediately say it was a weed, but it's been growing way too slow. And those narrow bottom leaves are odd. Any ideas before I yank it out and reuse the container?

I realize how stupid this post is. Thanks for playing along.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all. I refuse to join a gardening forum to ID a rouge piece of greenery. So if any home gardeners out there want to chime in...

This was started indoors. As a rosemary seed. In clean potting mix. In fact, it looked like a rosemary seedling when it first popped up. But now:

View attachment 56031

Ha. That's not rosemary. I'd immediately say it was a weed, but it's been growing way too slow. And those narrow bottom leaves are odd. Any ideas before I yank it out and reuse the container?

I realize how stupid this post is. Thanks for playing along.
Good mornin Lost:coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors