Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think when my mom gets home im gunna get out of here for a bit. I wanna head to gamestop and pick up a cheap game to give me something to do. And plus i wanna chill for a bit at the vapeshop.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think when my mom gets home im gunna get out of here for a bit. I wanna head to gamestop and pick up a cheap game to give me something to do. And plus i wanna chill for a bit at the vapeshop.
Plus im gunna need something to fill my down time while im out in indy once i finally get shit started on this endevour.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think im gunna get fallout 4 once i can get to a gamestop.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening:)
tumblr_my0gcdQzEY1t48wzwo1_400_zps5f8eb645.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, that's still a stressed member. It has potential though. Strip it out and build a nice cafe bike.
Issue is i want power in that café bike. Id like to get around 100hp to the wheel. So id have to make about 130 at the crank. I could try to find an 1100 motor and work it but id still only be around 90ish to the crank unless i go more of a race engine route witch would kill reliableity.

Picked up fallout 4 gunna play

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Altho, a high compression 1100 with an upgraded valve train and alot of flow spinning to the moon woukd sound sick

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bikes done.

Motors locked up, oil levels good. Something fucked itself in the motor, most likely bottom end. Id have to tear down to find the root cause for certian tho. But at this point im looking down the barrel of needing a motor for it. Ugggg

Only acomplishment for the bike today was finally getting it into neutral from 4th or 5th gear
Most common cause is oil was not changed enough, crap collected in the oil pump screen eventually clogged it & it failed causing bearing gaul. Seen it often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors