Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bikes done.

Motors locked up, oil levels good. Something fucked itself in the motor, most likely bottom end. Id have to tear down to find the root cause for certian tho. But at this point im looking down the barrel of needing a motor for it. Ugggg

Only acomplishment for the bike today was finally getting it into neutral from 4th or 5th gear

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At least there's that, rather than total lock out. Good luck dude.

Hey, how'd you like the juice? I was hoping someone might enjoy them. Just not my flavor profiles.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At least there's that, rather than total lock out. Good luck dude.

Hey, how'd you like the juice? I was hoping someone might enjoy them. Just not my flavor profiles.
I was standing on the kkck start and absolutly nothing. Was as solid as the concrete i parked on. Motors compleatly seized.

Juice is good. I still got some of the strawberry banana with i really like and still got a decent amount of dirty. Dirtys pretty good too. Im just hoping i can streatch it till my v3 gets here lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I thought Dirty was pretty good, but the koolada kicks my ass every time. I cough my head off no matter how much, or how little, a recipe might contain. Wish I'd known it was in there. The flavorings were good!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup it was fun for a few days till i got used to it.

Looking into motor swaps. So far, i cant find someone putting anything but 850 motors on 750 frames (same frame so not really anything special there)

So i have a chance to be difrent with it. Or just let her loose and go nuts with another bike. A mkre modern liquid cooled bike :devil:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup it was fun for a few days till i got used to it.

Looking into motor swaps. So far, i cant find someone putting anything but 850 motors on 750 frames (same frame so not really anything special there)

So i have a chance to be difrent with it. Or just let her loose and go nuts with another bike. A mkre modern liquid cooled bike :devil:
That may be your best bet. My 750 engine would need an ECU, radiator, transmission, etc. Hell, I am not even sure it runs. It's been near 10 years since it was in a bike.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That may be your best bet. My 750 engine would need an ECU, radiator, transmission, etc. Hell, I am not even sure it runs. It's been near 10 years since it was in a bike.
probably best.

Maby ill eventually find an 850 motor for the thing just to keep a classic on the road.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other news, my bank has lost my new account. Apparently it is not in the system though I have deposit slips from it. it's a very small account, just like $250 in it. I opened it as my vape budget account. Customer service said to go to the branch Monday and sort it out, So awesome. I hate people.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id be pissed if i lost 250 like that. Hell if i lost 20$ id be pissed

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id be pissed if i lost 250 like that. Hell if i lost 20$ id be pissed
I'm sure it will be sorted Monday, no big deal. Can't be too upset over something that isn't fatal.

Also, your bike is definitely a stressed member frame/engine. It is a V-Twin and if you look where the frame connects to the engine, you'll see it. Much like a modern SV. The engine is an integral part of the frames structural rigidity. You can't easily put an i4 in that frame, you would have to totally re-engineer the bike.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other news, my bank has lost my new account. Apparently it is not in the system though I have deposit slips from it. it's a very small account, just like $250 in it. I opened it as my vape budget account. Customer service said to go to the branch Monday and sort it out, So awesome. I hate people.
I'd tell them to give me $250 to hold so that we can both feel like we can trust the other one.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm sure it will be sorted Monday, no big deal. Can't be too upset over something that isn't fatal.

Also, your bike is definitely a stressed member frame/engine. It is a V-Twin and if you look where the frame connects to the engine, you'll see it. Much like a modern SV. The engine is an integral part of the frames structural rigidity. You can't easily put an i4 in that frame, you would have to totally re-engineer the bike.
They put the 1100 in the same frame tho. This is a 3cyl inline. 1100 is a 4cyl inline. So now im confused

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Meh A little better today I was just getting ready to lay back down for a while going to try to get back up for Mod Envy later if I feel good enough thanks for asking buddy
Take it easy, Jimi. We'll see you later on. Hope to see you on Mod Envy tonight.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors