Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This was 60 after shipping. Evwn tho i didnt really have that to spend, i figure i could have spent 60 for 100ml or 60 for 590ml. I went with the 590 option

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yu
The one that wrapped his Tiburon around a pole from a "seizure"?
Yup. It really was a seizure tho. He has a history of epilepsy with a stress agrivated trigger. So if hes stressed, he gets more sensitive to whatever the fu k triggers him.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yu

Yup. It really was a seizure tho. He has a history of epilepsy with a stress agrivated trigger. So if hes stressed, he gets more sensitive to whatever the fu k triggers him.
Are you sure he was legal? They don't typically offer license's to epilepsy sufferers until they can prove they are petty/grand mal seizure free for 24 months after a procedure/medication review.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hes been in a grey area sense he got his license. He drove wifhout a license for years untill he finallg found a way to get one. So i know it wasent 100% up and up but he was technically legal. After the crash he told his doc he fell asleep at the wheel and the dumb shmuck signed off on if lasf i heard.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Think i finally got an idea for my chopper figured out. Im thinking an old digger style with modern flare.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im tired out of rum and a little wobbly

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little wobbly all the time. Mine is brought on by age, been worked too hard all my life, & too little beer. :bliss: I have the beer part covered. :inlove:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the stock engine from my GSXR 750 in my garage on Long Island. I am pretty sure there is also an F4i in that garage too. May have to confirm that Saturday. My Dad gave up trying to get me to move everything out when I sent him the title to the GTO..lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning:wave:
tumblr_nwq0czxip31sijyd6o1_1280_zps9a82y9ra.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love these insurance ad Vampire clowns that try to guilt trip Us into buying crap we don't need. Final expenses Doctor bills fall on family members. That's bull shit. I got no family (except You guys) & don't give a flyin' fuck what happens to my old ass after I eat the big burrito. Wish I could call them on the legal points of their lyin' ass commercials. It would be fun. :blah::kickbutt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors